“Great, fresh food”

O.T.B Delight Only the Best
Ranked #22 of 136 Restaurants in Wesley Chapel
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

I was impressed with the healthy choices that dominate the menu. Most anyone can find a meal that they would like. The salads, rice bowls and burritos that we had were all fresh and made to order. We each took home half of our meals due to the large portion sizes. Great place. I recommend it.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

We stopped in not really knowing what to expect. I assumed it was a counter service type of place but we had a very friendly and attentive waitress seat us and serve us. The number of menu options isn’t overwhelming which is nice since they have a nice variety of salads, sandwiches, burritos and even some great kids choices. I went with one of the number one sellers, the kickin’ chicken burrito. While I do agree with other customers that the wait was longer than expected for a cafe with these types of menu options, it was worth the wait cause you could tell everything was very fresh and nicely cooked. Just in the future I might have to call it in ahead of time if I need a quick meal. The portions were also great. The owner was very friendly and you can tell he takes pride in his restaurant. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Food was bland and boring. That’s it. I was really hoping this was going to be a great place but it was just average.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

In a town with VERY few non chain restaurants, there are even fewer that dare to be different (and healthy). OTB does both. Always dependable and consistent and always tasty and fresh!! Easily one of the best in WC!

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Small cafe, family owned and run. Simple decor and food, but locally sourced, fresh and delicious food