“Fresh and delicious! ”

O.T.B Delight Only the Best
Ranked #22 of 136 Restaurants in Wesley Chapel
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

We stopped in not really knowing what to expect. I assumed it was a counter service type of place but we had a very friendly and attentive waitress seat us and serve us. The number of menu options isn’t overwhelming which is nice since they have a nice variety of salads, sandwiches, burritos and even some great kids choices. I went with one of the number one sellers, the kickin’ chicken burrito. While I do agree with other customers that the wait was longer than expected for a cafe with these types of menu options, it was worth the wait cause you could tell everything was very fresh and nicely cooked. Just in the future I might have to call it in ahead of time if I need a quick meal. The portions were also great. The owner was very friendly and you can tell he takes pride in his restaurant. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Food was bland and boring. That’s it. I was really hoping this was going to be a great place but it was just average.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

In a town with VERY few non chain restaurants, there are even fewer that dare to be different (and healthy). OTB does both. Always dependable and consistent and always tasty and fresh!! Easily one of the best in WC!

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Small cafe, family owned and run. Simple decor and food, but locally sourced, fresh and delicious food

Reviewed 18 March 2017

We picked the wrong day to drive 20 miles to eat here. The service was slow, and when the server finally came to our table, we were informed that the kitchen was out of the chicken needed to make the entree we ordered. So, they substituted grilled chicken. Not a bad proposition, until ... after 25 minutes our food was served. Strange considering we were one of four parties in the restaurant and they already had their meals served as we were ordering. When our Shanghai Salad and Kickin Chicken Burrito (#1 and 2 sellers) arrived, the burrito was a mistake. Four bites into the burrito and not one piece of chicken. The tortilla had been burned on the grill on top and bottom. I didn't know a burrito had a top and bottom, but this one did. The vegetarian chili served with this entree was cold, not even tepid warm. Our server didn't return to our table to see if everything was ok, so I walked my entree up to the register, where three employees were talking and ignoring customers in the restaurant. The cook in the kitchen was a young girl who was dressed like the other servers. When I showed the entree to the young lady at the counter, she said, "We have been crazy busy today with a big outside event and we ran out of things. We are trying to catch up." I said, "I don't see how being busy with outside catering business relates to serving cold chili, burning tortillas on the grill, and not putting chicken in your chicken burritos." I asked if the owner has had this business for the past couple years, because we have been there many times in the past. He was always friendly, the quality was good, the service was polite and efficient, and we were recognized by the servers and owner whenever we came. They said the owner is the same, but he wasn't there. This is not the same restaurant I reviewed with 5 stars last year. I hope this was one unusual event, but I don't think so. Not one employee in the restaurant seemed like they knew what they were doing. When we were first seated, the party behind us was being told by their server, "I'm really sorry about that. The next time you come in your meals will be free." I told the young person at the register we wanted to pay for our food, but would not be returning until something changes. Hopefully, they won't let their catering business prevent them from serving their dining in customers in the future. I don't think I will be driving back 20 miles anytime soon to find out. There are many more choices for healthy, reasonably priced entrees available. I like to support small family businesses, especially when the owner takes so much interest in welcoming and serving their customers. In the past year and a half, this restaurant has lost something important. We have recommended it to friends many times in the past, but won't be able to now, sadly.