All reviews front desk room was clean cookies western hotels cracker barrel waffles the breakfast area stay there again recommend this hotel exercise room a great stay free breakfast first floor up to date very nice hotel sleep inn brandon
Reviewed 11 November 2017

The stay at this hotel was great especially since we took a day off from our hectic travels to stay for a bit. The manager was even on duty on Sunday in the Breakfast room helping customers, especially with internet and computer issues. We thought this was a great idea. We did have an opportunity to use the pool and except for some smokers on the deck it was enjoyable - secluded.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2017

This hotel is convenient to great shopping and food. Front desk is the best. Even minor issues have always been immediately addressed in a courteous and efficient manner. Great food within walking distance. Have stayed here as a solo female and have always felt very safe. Highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Overall, had a fine stay at this hotel aside from dealing with Devine, the AM Front Desk Service Employee. Not sure what myself and my colleagues did to make her despise us so much during our 45-day work stay, but she was incredibly unpleasant to us. Whenever I requested items from her, she would not respond or look at me, just handing me the items with annoyance. At one point, she got mad at one of my colleagues for requesting a complimentary water bottle, saying that if she didn't go buy the water bottles, we'd have nothing to drink. It got to the point where dealing with her was so uncomfortable that I just wouldn't ask for her assistance with anything and wait until the afternoon when I could ask a different employee for help. I would not return to this hotel, simply because I have no desire to ever deal with someone so rude ever again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jinesh P, Manager at Best Western Wesley Chapel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

We are sorry to hear that your recent stay
with us did not exceed your expectations. We
appreciate your feedback and will use it to
makw improvements to offer guests a better
experience in the future. We hope you will
give us another chance and stay with us

again.

Jay Patel

Reviewed 26 October 2017

The place was very comfortable and clean.We booked the two king suite rm. 312. Good price for the large suite. The staff was very friendly. The pool was very clean and having 3 ft. on one side was very good for my friends 4 year olds. The only problem is that we had a hard time finding it without GPS.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Best western is always my first choice of hotels there rooms are exceptionally clean with always a friendly staff to assist you with any concerns or questions & In the morning the breakfast is presented tastefully check out is painless *****

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple