All reviewsfront deskroom was cleancookieswestern hotelscracker barrelbreakfast was includedwafflesthe breakfast arearecommend this hoteleasy accessnight stayexercise rooma great staybusiness centerevery morningfirst floorup to date
Reviewed 25 March 2015

We are Best Western customers and we had a family outing to attend and stayed at the Summer Crest Inn converting to Best Western. Spring break time, glad to have a room but, not ready for guests in all the rooms yet. The hotel is coming along to Best Western standards but, not at that point yet. First room, key would not work in old door lock, changed rooms. Then, this room had construction dust throughout, no curtain in shower, TV not programmed, air condition not changed out and had no a/c plus toilet ran all night. The manager comped our room, which was only fair! Will stay again when ready and completed! Rates high for "Spring break"!

Room Tip: Wait until completed and converted over to Best Western
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2015 via mobile

Ok, it's remodeled, when we came into our room it smelled brand new! The toilet was descusting at the bottom. Check in is at 3:00 and we arrived at 1:30. The manager was kind enough to allow us to check in early. There was still some boxes in the lobby as well as some workers finishing up some things. But the place looks great and was really clean unless you really look for the lower walls and stuff! The pool was great but watch out for some rusted metal bolts sticking up, we brought this to the managers attention. The bed was ok, still hurt my back a little. Breakfast would of been great except for the five children swarming. The mother was just letting her kids all under age 10-12 to help themselves. We went to Mc Donald's! The place was ok....

Stayed: March 2015
Reviewed 18 March 2015

Absolutely wonderful stay. It has just been renovated and it is really nice. We were treated like royalty. We have stayed here for the last 3 years and this was the best year! Everyone made sure our stay was enjoyable. I can't say enough how nice the rooms and service is.

Room Tip: I always like to stay on first floor. but I had a chance to see rooms on all three floors and they are all lovely! Could not hear any noise from other rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank William H
Reviewed 22 September 2014 via mobile

I truly appreciate the quality and service at the Summer Crest inn. The staff was friendly,helpful answered all questions. The room was first class clean comfortable and I slept like a baby,I didn't want to leave.
I would stay here again worth every penny,definitely recommending this place to all my family and friends.....

• Stayed: September 2014
1  Thank linda r
Reviewed 17 September 2014

Is everything that I look forward in an economy hotel: clean, free breakfast, refrigerator and microwave, comfortable bed, desk, and free morning newspaper. The staff is wonderful both in making the reservation, friendly at all times and accommodating.

The pillows are horrible though.

Room Tip: Call directly to the hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business