“Great atmosphere, good food ”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #49 of 136 Restaurants in Wesley Chapel
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped in with friends on the way to the Tampa airport. The guys had the shrimp stir fry which they said was amazing. The ladies had the oriental chicken salad. Way too much cabbage and not enough lettuce but was still good. May be awhile before I stop in again because that salad is what I always order, a little disappointed. Service good and Kaytlyn was attentive.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Service way below par the last two visits. You can clearly see the facility is understaffed and servers have little training. During our 45 minute wait for mind you 2 Cheeseburgers, I saw some staff having to multi task, while others looked as if they were hanging at tables chatting with friends. The food arrived overcooked with burnt buns. I felt bad for the server we had, because she looked like she was doing most of the work on her own. I asked the server if they were understaffed? She really looked novice and afraid to answer. I asked should I speak to the manager and did we owe anything because we're leaving? She said I'll take care of it and multiple sorry's. We didn't eat there at this point and left. Not sure how management is structured nor if they care, but they should know that customers are always noticing whats going on around them and they have alternate restaurants to go to. I called the manager when I got home to hear he was sorry, but the really sad thing is this place used to be a great facility. I remember being greeted at the door, and feeling professional service and great food just a few years ago. Hope they wake up and start consistently caring????

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Not impressed by our visit to Applebee’s. The service and food used to be excellent but seems as though the restaurant has gone down hill. Our server Shirley was not friendly or attentive, she did not seem like she wanted to be there at all. The meals were good, just not impressed.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Out doing our big weekend grocery shopping trip and stopped in at Applebees for Lunch! We were not disappointed! Seated right away by courteous staff, server was amazing, orders were promptly delivered hot and correct, drink filled before needing or asking and meals were DELICIOUS!
All around GREAT experience for both of us!

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Ordered the 2 for $20. The mozzarella sticks were good. I ordered my steak med rare. It came out like they cooked it frozen. It was gray on the inside and cold. The potato and broccoli were good. The servers are dressed in tank tops and spandex shorts? I can understand all the bad reviews. We will not be back.