“Consistent and great for a family dinner with kids”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #12 of 136 Restaurants in Wesley Chapel
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 October 2018

We have visited this location several times and have had good luck with service and food. Make sure to call ahead to get a table on busy nights - weekends. Kids love it here and it's a great place for a good steak at a good price. The shrimp are a bit small, but the quality of food is good and you know what you are getting every time. My only complaint from our last visit is that we ordered the appetizer sampler and the bloomin' onion bits were WAY over fried. They were charred pieces of breading basically. :(

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Remember when Outback was a good, nice place to eat?....that was then...recent visit....steak was mid-grade...ordered a baked potato....then when meal was served was then informed they were out of baked potatoes....WTH?...then as a replacement was brought broccoli that was almost raw....

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank cptahab676
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Last three times my family came to this outback the steak was miscooked and the staff awkwardly apologized. This not only causes a discomfort in dining experience but makes me feel crappy for having to ask people to do their job better.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Adamnmisty
OutbackGuestServices, Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

We can do much better than this. Your feedback means a lot to us and will be taken into consideration for the future.

If you’d like to get in touch directly, please fill out our Contact Us form and we will reach back out: https://www.outback.com/contact

Madeline
Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed 4 September 2018

The location was convenient for dinner with colleagues when staying at the Saddlebrook resort. Dinner was what we expect for Outback quality.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Recently my wife and I (and another couple) were at this Outback in Wesley Chapel on August 24, 2018. We sat down and started to order. When my wife said she wanted a Chopped Salad, she was told there was an up-charge of $1.00. Personally I don't care about the $1.00, but when I asked why, the server explained that the chopped salad was a Premium salad. The description of the salad in the meal (Pork Porterhouse) said "Signature Salad". She explained the House salad or Caesar Salad were the Signature Salads. No where on the menu does the word Signature and Salad appear together. I asked her to have a manager come explain the discrepancy to me. The manager started off his explanation with "The Premium Salad uses Quality ingredients".... I quickly asked what does the regular salad have in it? He stammered and said he would look into it. Duh? On the same menu they make it a point to highlight a "Signature" Mash Potato Side. I still got the Chopped Salad (and paid the $1.00). If I had been the Manger, I would have just apologized for the misunderstanding, gave the couple the salad a a complimentary item (No $1.00 charge) and been done with it. Our manager just walked away perplexed. No happy about it. I reached out to Outback for a "Higher Up" response, to no avail.

Date of visit: August 2018