“Weekly Friday Night Dinner”
Review of Beef O' Brady's

Beef O' Brady's
Ranked #42 of 136 Restaurants in Wesley Chapel
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 April 2018

My husband and I go every Friday night and sit at "our" table and see several other regular patrons at their "table" every Friday night so that in itself should be a review indicator in itself. The owner Michelle makes it a point of not only waiting on her customers but she stops by every table and chats with us not just to check on food and service. The waitress, food runners and the rest of the staff at this location are AMAZING.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 13 June 2017

I went to watch Stanley Cup hockey and had the blackened rub and lemon pepper rub wings. Very tasty! Folks at the bar super nice.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

There were six of us for lunch, two being children. Service was a little slow at first, but then service was good. Food was very good, good place for sports. Have fun

Date of visit: January 2017
Management response:Responded 18 January 2017

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am glad you enjoyed your visit. Have fun in Florida and we hope to see you again if you are in the area. Safe travels!

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

15 people in here and we have dinner before our drink order from the bar and that took over an hour. Orders are messed up and the drink was wrong also. I would run from this place.

Date of visit: December 2016
Management response:Responded 29 December 2016

Hello Ryon,
I am very sorry that you were disappointed in our food and service. Is there anything I can do to make it up for you? I would truly appreciate the opportunity to try to make it right. Sincerely, Michelle

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

Always a great place to come to with our friends. Good food, great service and the owners are wonderful!

Date of visit: December 2016