“Rather expensive for what you get”
Review of Smoothie King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Smoothie King
Ranked #94 of 124 Restaurants in Wesley Chapel
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed 13 September 2017

The choices are healthy and better than a milkshake if you want a cold and tasty treat but it seems like I ALWAYS have to wait longer than you would expect for a smoothie and it is rather pricey for just a fruity drink. I've been a couple of times but just don't think it is worth the price. I can make my own at home for half the price and no wait.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

Took my family in for the first time. Never thought of a Smoothie bar as a Health and Nutritian store. I was blown away by the great products they offer at very competitive prices. Just about any kind of sports training suppliment you could think of. The store was busy ( due to great product is my guess), Very friendly ond knowledgable help.
Oh, and the best Real Fruit Smoothie I have ever had!EI think every neighborhood needs a Smoothie King. Can't wait to travel back through Wesley Chapel, Fl and visit these guys again.

Reviewed 28 February 2013 via mobile

Everytime I've tried to go there I've waited and waited to order. It is complete chaos inside. No organization. Kids working in the place don't yet have a real business sense or idea of customer service. I have ended up leaving without ordering.

Reviewed 19 November 2011

Have now put in place a system to try and take care of those who buy retail products vs. Smoothies to get them out faster.

Now though the DNA energy drinks I had purchased on a regualr basis are gone and most of the others are too expensive and/or taste bad.

Have visited three times recently but at $3 a pop I still go to Target or bring something from home for the energy bump.

Reviewed 23 August 2011

First of all, let me say, great location. That is just about where it ends. We have tried and tried to give them our business over the past couple of years but every time I go back the same things happen over and over again, making it not worth it in the long run.

1. Mgt does not respond to any requests and these have been to GET THEM more business. Literally six or seven times asked and gave info to the personnel and never had the courtesy of a reply.

2. When someone comes in to just buy something at retail vs. a smoothie, hter seems to always be a logjam and not enough employees to handle both so just buying an energy drink becomes a long long wait. I have walked out more than 10X due to this in the past, again, costing them business.

3. The employee roller coaster. No consistency here which must also speak to mgt issues.

So, all in all, sad they throw away business but I guess their business model does not support actual customer service. Their loss as Target gets the business they lose from me.

3  Thank GulfCoastGuy