“Southern comfort food meets Italian”
Review of Noble Crust

Noble Crust
Reserve with OpenTable
Noble Crust is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 136 Restaurants in Wesley Chapel
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 25
Reviewed 21 September 2018

My husband and I went to Noble Crust in the Wiregrass Mall with our daughter, son-in-law, and grandson - who is a two-year-old. They brought the pizza for our grandson very quickly which was quite impressive and prevented a meltdown!
The waiter was very attentive to our dietary needs and answered lots of questions as we ordered. The food was delicious. I had the shrimp and grits which were creamy and the shrimp were plentiful. My daughter had salmon with succotash which had a very fresh and interesting flavor. My son-in-law ordered fired chicken parm which he loved.
The manager came by and apologized that we were seated in a section with lots of other families with small children. I did not think that was necessary.
The tables are really close and the noise level is loud, so this would not be my choice for an intimate dinner for two, but this was a great family place.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a quick lunch of farm house salad and meatball and margherita pizza. Food was fresh and tasty. Recommend.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

This place used to be crowded with rave reviews. I went this summer for brunch and was disappointed, but we thought we would try it again for dinner just to see. We easily got a reservation for 6:30 on a Saturday. Hummm. When we arrived I was surprised to see the place about half full.

Service was underwhelming.

My husband asked the price of a pizza and was told “I guess it’s $10-12 but I’ll ask.” It was $16. My daughter ordered a blanca pizza described as white sauce, mozzarella, pistachios. No mention of red pepper. There were no pistachios and tons of black and red pepper making it too spicy for her. The garlic knots were bland. Butter but no garlic to be found.

The bad reviews of the margarita pizza are correct. It should have tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, olive oil. Nope, here it has a basic tomato sauce, no tomatoes, no discernible basil or olive oil. It looked like a $1.99 frozen pizza from college.

The pulled pork sandwich was supposed to have a fried egg. The egg was so overdone it was left uneaten. The ppl is dry. It says with Mac-n-cheese on menu but came with potatoes. When pointed out to the waitress, she eventually brought some, but come on...is the staff all new and don’t know what’s up?

The prices are too high for mediocre service and bad food. Don’t bother. Can’t understand why some people like it at all.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

What an awesome brunch. Great food selection, wonderful service, the kids had a great time.

Good for family or an intimate setting

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Npthing bad to say about the place, but nothing really exceptional either. Service was fine. May go back if someone else wants to.