All reviews usb ports many choices newer hotel front desk agent the hotel is clean free breakfast the entire staff definitely stay here again wonderful stay great hotel one night aaron headboard emergency bed ihg hurricane
Reviewed 25 November 2017

The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa North is located in the southern part of Wesley Chapel just off exit 275 of I75. It was built in March '17 so it is new and nice. It is a block from the Ice Skating rink where we were able to watch some of the women's olympic hockey teams and figure skaters train.

Room Tip: Room 408 had a peculiar low base drum beat sound at night. We were able to switch to a much quieter room.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Chris P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa North - Wesley Chapel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear Jarcase,
We greatly appreciate your choice to stay at our hotel, as well as your wonderful review! I agree that we are in a prime location, close to shops, restaurants and local attractions. It is especially nice to be able to walk over to the Florida Hospital Center Ice complex to watch the skaters. Having the Four Nations Cup women's ice hockey tournament was exciting! We love that you enjoyed our hotel and we hope that you will come see us again.
Thank you!

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Stayed here due to a nearby sporting event. Everything clean and new (expected that), but the welcome surprise was the level and service by the staff. Every encounter was a friendly greeting and short conversation, but it went beyond that for service. At breakfast I noticed a milk in the cooler with expired date (by one day), I mentioned it to the attendant and within minutes she and another employee were removing all the milk and rechecking the dates.After checking out and returning home we discovered that my wife had left her phone charger in the room. I called and spoke with Aaron who checked right away and advised it was indeed found in the room and shipped it Priority mail to my residence. Thanks to all concerned for putting service back into the service industry!

Room Tip: Hotel was full but still quiet
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Chris P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa North - Wesley Chapel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Lew B,
Thank you very much for your review of our hotel. We appreciate that you took the time to write about your experience and the service provided to you by our team. We always appreciate getting these kinds of comments! I will make sure I pass your review on to the team. We hope that you will visit us again soon!

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

we loved it there and it good for a one night sleep. the staff there were very friendly and nice and the location was great! and it is a BRAND NEW hotel and breakfast was good too. i will stay there again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Chris P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa North - Wesley Chapel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear Angela B - Thank you for your great review! We are so glad to hear you had an amazing stay and were able rest well. We truly appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Words cannot describe the customer service that I received at this hotel!!

I stayed at this location during Hurricane Irma. From Friday, September 8th thru Tuesday September, 12. The Hurricane hit this location, Sunday evening going into Monday morning. Not one time was this hotel in any type of disarray from the common areas to the staff. It was unbelievable the type of customers service that I still received during in a state of emergency.

To the entire staff that work this event that we will never forget, I thank you all!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Bryant - Thank you taking time to share comments about our hotel during Hurricane Irma. Your kind words touch our hearts because this was certainly a stressful time for all our guests. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will stay with us again under less stressful circumstances.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We decided to stay at a place where we were sure it would be safer for us during hurricane Irma. So we stayed here at the Holiday Inn Express in Wesley Chapel Florida.

I was so impressed with how they handled the entire situation. Not only was the staff comforting to people but the hotel was filled and believe me it was filled to the max. Yet you would never know it. Outside of seeing people who were staying there, the place was clean and they managed to keep the food they served for breakfast filled at all times.

The staff was so friendly and helpful and not showing any signs of being frazzled or stressed because of the situation.

If you are looking for a beautiful and friendly place to stay while visiting Florida I highly recommend that you consider staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Wesley Chapel. Not only will you be close to fun places you and your family can visit. But you will be treated special by their staff. You will feel like you are home but without having to lift a finger.

I can't thank their staff enough for how they treated me and my family during this stressful time. I look forward to going back under more please conditions.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Tina F - Thank you so much for your great review. We are so glad to know you felt comfortable and safe during your stay with us. Hurricane Irma was definitely a stressful event for everyone. However, I must say that my staff performed beautifully. I am so proud of my team and all their efforts in taking care of our guests. I personally want to thank you for your kind words and for taking time to share comments about your experience.