“Quick and tasty!”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #60 of 136 Restaurants in Wesley Chapel
Reviewed 20 October 2017

We love this place for a quick bite and they always seem to get it right. Employees are attentive and listen to exactly what you want on your sub. The flatbread is my favorite! Daily specials help with cost and remember to bring your loyalty card for a free sub after 10 orders.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Subway is a great place to grab a quick cold or hot sub for a reasonable price. The only thing is there isn’t enough meat on the sandwich. I’m not expecting a huge hero but an extra layer would be great!! Willing the pay the increase in price. I think that should be the standard. It’s just not enough!!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 12 January 2017

good food very clean, good portions. pleasant people. Not much more you can say about a fast food, it was fast

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 8 June 2016

Thanks always for Subway - Great People - Great Food and always courteous and friendly. Enjoy grabbing a bite to eat cause they are fast and efficient and make it your way!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 7 April 2016

I have stopped here numerous times on my way home over the last 8 months. I have continually been impressed with the customer service. I am delinquent in writing this review but I know better late than never. I would try and mention the names, but they have all been great. You think fast food in a gas station not good. Just the opposite here. I applaud the owner of this establishment for hiring a great group of people.

Date of visit: April 2016