Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$ 34
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$ 214
All reviews horse show complimentary breakfast great hotel business or pleasure clean rooms great stay shopping and restaurants recommend this hotel convenient location place to stay the breakfast area front desk staff an upgrade equestrian inns lobby fl
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 December 2020

This hotel is PERFECTLY located. The restaurants, mall, pharmacy, Starbucks, nail salon, and much more are all walking distance. I was a bit nervous when I found out there were no rental cars available, but I ABSOLUTELY did not need one. The hotel is beautiful with trendy decor and clean comfortable rooms. The staff was helpful, and breakfast was delightful. The pool and patio area were always clean. This will always be the hotel I book when in the area.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 March 2020

Beautiful hotel" very clean and neat. Excellent service, I want to recognize the work of Ms Nancy at the dining area she's awesome and very sweet, friendly and always smiling. I I do recommend this hiitel, convenient location and beautiful view and brand new property.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2020

Beautiful property. Everyone working there was cheerful and helpful. Smiles. Breakfast was fine. Sitting outside for it was oh so relaxing! I would recommend this property without hesitation. It’s on the pricey side but worth the extra if you can.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 1 March 2020

The rooms are nice.
I would recommend this hotel
The price is a bit high, but it is comparable with other hotels in the area.
Staff is very service oriented and personable.
The rooms are clean.
The standard internet service is slow, so if you need better internet for work you have to upgrade.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 23 February 2020 via mobile

I stay at this hotel many times during the equestrian season and this time I was disappointed. With a Hilton Gold Membership card, I was not recognized and not given my welcome water (or other available item). The front desk clerk was unpleasant, meaning she seemed not to care about her very important job. Of course, the rooms were very clean and comfy, and the breakfast is what one expects from a Hampton. With few choices in the area, this hotel is certainly overpriced but service should be a MUST!

Date of stay: February 2020