All reviews outlet mall steak and shake before check in time morning breakfast free breakfast clean rooms good nights sleep nice breakfast nice room booked this hotel we've stayed hie keurig freeway vero shampoo laundry
Reviewed 30 May 2018

We stayed just one night to rest, to keep driving the next day, we got there after 11 PM. The gentleman at the front desk wasn't the nicest. We got to our room and the smell of humidity and mold was terrible. My husband asked for a room move and again the front desk agent wasn't happy about it but he gave it to us. The next room didn't have the smell. The hotel is due for a renovation. Also being woken up at 8 AM by a lawnmower right outside our window wasn't ideal.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel F, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Vero Beach-West I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Dear Alany O,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We apologize for the humid room and the poor service from the front desk. We also apologize for the early morning noise. All these issues will be brought up and addressed in our next staff meeting, and we'll ensure that they will not happen again. We hope that you'll give us another chance next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

I haven't stayed here in a couple of years and was pleasantly surprised. The hotel is still maintained very well and the rooms are good, but just starting to show a little wear. I understand they are planning on doing some remodeling sometime this year. No complaints about the room and the breakfast was the normal eggs, bacon, sausage, type stuff. All in all, I would return to this property when back in the area.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Hotel F, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Vero Beach-West I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear TB149,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed our stay with us. We should be undergoing a complete renovation within the next year. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

The Holiday Inn Express in Vero Beach is a clean, comfortable stay. The staff are quite friendly. I would rate this stay as above average for a standard Holiday Inn Express. Will definitely consider this stay again during travels to the Vero Beach area.

Date of stay: March 2018
Hotel F, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Vero Beach-West I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear ACH_GNV,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed our staff and that your stay with us was above average. We look forward to serving you again the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

I booked this property because we needed to do laundry and upon check-in was told they have no self serve laundry! Holiday Inn Express always has a laundry room. We headed over to the laundry mat nearby. This property is very old and run down. The rooms are awful. The free breakfast was OK and the dining area was clean, but the rooms were horrible and depressing. This hotel needs a remodel. The man checking me in was new and in training so kind of slow but I understand.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel F, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Vero Beach-West I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear Sandiegogirl 2,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We apologize for the lack of a guest laundry room. We will be undergoing a complete renovation within the year, during which time a guest laundry will be added to the hotel. We hope that you'll visit us again after the renovation.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Love the location near the outlet mall! Plenty of nearby restaurants and shopping. Very convenient to I95 and locations like Vero Beach and Sebastian. Nice breakfast and clean rooms. Staff was really helpful. We save our Holiday Inn points for free rooms.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple