See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Over the weekend I visited my family in Vero Beach, found this hotel, and I must stay I had a wonderful experience, everything was lovely, room service was great, even enjoyed the complimentary breakfast! Great customer service. I will return if I need to!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Hojo V, Public Relations Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Vero Beach/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Hello JackNed, we appreciate you staying at the Howard Johnson Vero Beach/I-95. Your feedback is very important to us and we are glad we were able to make sure your stay was a wonderful experience. Please do visit us again and let us know if there is anything we can better assist you in when if you do visit us.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night to keep from going on down into Miami until Monday . I didn't see any bugs that some are complaining about . Actually, the room was upstairs in the back and had been remodeled it appeared. The room was quiet and seemed clean and looked fine . No problems there. Uneventful stay other than the next morning at about 9:50 or so a.m. I had placed the do not disturb sign on the door as we had been driving for days and we wanted one good night's rest. It didn't matter that it was on there ! Before 10 am the next morning housekeeping was beating on the door and flashing a piece of paper and trying to say checkout was 11 am although she couldn't half speak English. My husband told her he knew exactly when check out was and we would be gone by 11 am and closed the door back ! Extremely rude . When we are staying at these places week after week and paying a hundred or more per night then you can NOT DISTURB ME until it is time to go ! So, so, so annoying! Needless to say we were out of there by 10:30 but when you see do not disturb then do me a favor : DO NOT DISTURB ME if I'm not staying past check out. You're rude ! Maybe someone should teach them time. Sorry, but that's so annoying! Other than that, no personal problems for us or with the room we had although they are presently working or were over the weekend working on them, so some rooms are probably not remodeled as of yet so I have no idea what kind of condition they may be in.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 January 2018

the room doors did not have security that kept the roaches and bugs out! There was a 2 inch gape for the doors that allowed bugs to come in. It was not a comfortable place to sleep and there were bugs in the bathroom and on the floors. I was shocked and I will never return. There were no mats in the bathroom and the issue box had 2 tissues.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 December 2017

After being OTR all week I finally got some down time and figured I go stay in a room vs sleeping in my truck. I checked into my room and once I got comfortable I started seeing roaches crawling over the counters and walls and the heater would only blow lukewarm vs hot. The morning desk clerk seems as though he was not interested in my complent at all. I was not happy that I had to share a cold room with animals that I didn't invite.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Hojo V, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Vero Beach/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018