All reviews ocean front mulligans restaurant room was clean first floor would definitely stay here again the atlantic ocean beach vero microwave florida pet
Reviewed 6 August 2018

I love the ocean view and the convience of being on the beach at this hotel. The room was clean and quiet and the staff friendly. The restaurant is always good. We stayed two days this time and enjoy walking down the streets and discovering new and fun places to eat at.

Reviewed 4 August 2018

It's a room. Room had noisy wall a/c unit that always gives me a cold. Hotel has a standard nice size pool. Excellent location on the beach and within a short walk of lovely shops and restaurants. If you don't plan on staying in your room and just want an inexpensive beach front property, great place to stay. If you care about your hotel, go to the Kimpton and pay the extra money as it's worth it, or the Caribean Court Hotel is also a bit nicer. I would take the Holiday Inn though over Gloria Estafans place for the price. Would I go back, yes. Make sure you don't get a parking lot side room as they were awful. They did respond over a major issue we had when they gave us parking lot side room, but then when we were going back as told to let manager know, no response although they did give us points in compensation. The hotel had small bugs every time we went and with the kids, it's fine, just know they are there. For couples, it's not my taste. Price is right for families who want on the beach in the middle of the town.

Date of stay: October 2017
1  Thank Frederick M
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

If your a Florida resident make sure and tell them in order to receive a discount. Staff had always made sure to give discounts out for the neighboring restaurant and very attentive to your wants and needs. Not bad of a stay and you can’t beat being right on the ocean. Great vacation for the family and look forward to spending time here again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Good price for a beautiful ocean view with balcony and two beds. Needed a microwave in the room and they brought one up immediately. Restaurant directly next door was convenient. Room was clean. We have no complaints about this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Staff was awesome they treated me like family. Gave me fresh cookies and the room was extremely clean. On the ocean it was absolutely wonderful I totally will recommend this hotel to all my friends and family

Date of stay: June 2018