“Group meal”

La Tabla
Ranked #33 of 354 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Soups
Description: La Tabla is a unique restaurant that offers fresh food made from scratch using local produce, organic and non-gmo ingredients and has the best breakfast and lunch in town. Salads, seafood, soups, sandwiches, ahi poke bowls, acaí bowls, house-made juice blends and protein shakes. We make everything from scratch, like it should be.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great food. All natural. Went for breakfast 3 times with group and would definitely go back again. Recommend almond açaí.
Had other options such as avocado toast.
Have soups and salads for lunch.
Wish they had something like this at home.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Went there few days ago and the fresh veggies juice is very good! Is an organic place, very nice ambiance and atmosphere! Very good selection to choose from. The owner Santiago came and check on us. I haven’t tried the food but my friends always go there. This will be one of my places to go for lunch!

1  Thank Ella S
Reviewed 14 February 2018

I first went to La Tabla because I was new to the area and wanted a place that served healthy, organic food. I've been several times now, and each time I discover more great things about this place. I took my husband who is an espresso fanatic. He also loved it! Their coffee is fresh roasted and ground daily. I don't know enough to elaborate but it passed my husband said it's some of the best he's ever had. I've tried a lot of different menu items and it's delicious. The owner and staff are personable. Another thing I like is they have an iPad with pictures of all the items on the menu. The food tastes as good as it looks. Attention to detail and presentation are the norm. They have outdoor seating and are dog-friendly too which is a must for me since I'm frequently dining with my dog. I highly recommend this place for so many reasons. It's one of the best cafes in Vero.

1  Thank Delraybeach926
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Farm to table style foods focusing on healthy lifestyle. They are a small shop and have a limited menu, but it would be tough not to find something you like. Entrees, appetizers, smoothies/juices, and the best espresso drinks in town! The only downside is the prices. Two salads and two smoothies ran me over $50 before tip. But it is the only place in town I know of, that you feel good after eating (Healthy eats).

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Excellence organic food in a very nice place. Motivating breakfasts for a super day. delicious lunches. I would like to have a 'Latabla' near my house!