“Cool place”
Review of 14 Bones Barbeque

14 Bones Barbeque
Ranked #52 of 359 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Table service. Reasonably priced. Very BBQ-ish setting.
I had a brisket sandwich and collard greens. The brisket was done right. It had a nice smoke ring and good beefy, Smoky flavor. I would say the collard greens were average.
Fast service.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Our table shared the family meal of spare ribs, brisket, pork, sausage, chicken and turkey. The 3 sides we choose were baked potatoes, texacorn and broccoli. Everything was just average. We did find the food to be room temperature (not hot) except the brisket, which was cold. Turkey tasted like it was from the grocery store deli. Sausage was the best item on our platter. Nice but won't return for a second visit.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

So a few years ago I ate here and honestly, it was not good. A few months back I decided to try them again since they support local teams, and most other BBQ in the area isn't very good at all. Well, I've been back 4 times since giving them another chance, and I must say...Amazing BBQ!!! We get the St Louis Signature Ribs, and they have been better and better each time. Sauces are great, French Fries....Yes, The dern French Fries are World Class. We go on Wing Wednesday and order some wings, they're better than anything else around, big and tasty. Service has been great. They are truly committed to doing a good job it seems, and I intend to be back often from here on.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Hubby and I are BBQ snobs first off. We had a stint living in the North and they have no BBQ so we perfected making it ourselves.
We are visiting Family in Vero and this happens to be my uncle's favorite place to eat so we gave it a try. I ordered the barbecue ribs and my husband ordered the pulled pork. I have to say that both were delicious. I am super picky on sauces and I did think they were very good. The mac & cheese did leave a lot to be desired. It was Not very flavorful...my kids wouldn't eat it . The kids meals were extremely reasonably priced...thank you for that!!!

The Texas toast and okra was good. I don't eat collard's but my uncle says they have the best of anywhere he's ever had! The sweet tea was very good and they have the best ice!!!!

All staff we encountered was very friendly and the service was good and speedy! I will certainly be back next visit!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Looking for some tender ribs this is your place! The 1st time i order to go so i could eat in my hotel room. So, the next time I came back to Vero Beach, I sat at the bar. Great service, friendly people and the food was finger licking good. I have order just ribs and ribs with grilled shrimp. You also get 2 sides with your meal and again you can't go wrong, we have had the mac n cheese, green beans, baked beans, baked potatoe and sweet potatoe fries.