All reviews laundry facility minute walk to the beach cozy hotel hidden gem granite countertops great place to stay would stay again within walking distance room was spacious location is great full kitchen pool area microwave dents apt wedding faucet
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This is my favorite place to vacation. The apartments and pool are beautiful and so quiet. I go every summer with my family of 6. We always end of refreshed and relaxed. Great pool time and beach is just a short walk away! A huge bonus is the $5 movie theater down the street! There’s no where else my family can go to the movies for $30!!! I just love this place & recommend it to anyone searching for a quaint, beautiful quiet relaxing vacation. The staff is always sweet and accommodating too.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Seaturtleinn, Owner at Sea Turtle Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Thanks Anita for your review. Have a great day.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Of all the places I’ve ever been with my family to just relax and have a stress-free vacation this place is at the top of my list. Not only was our stay incredibly comfortable but the hosts, owners of this hotel, were gracious and accommodating and go above and beyond to make sure our experience here was simply the best. I look forward to going back every year and highly recommend this for anyone looking for a simple and quiet place to enjoy some downtime either by themselves or with friends and family.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thanks Jesse for your review. Have a great day.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

What a nice well kept, nicely decorated, super–clean, spacious, a true GEM! Very friendly staff that goes out of their way to give every guest the absolute most pleasant experience! I really couldn't have asked for a more relaxing and comfortable stay in Vero Beach, centrally located within walking distance to all the great restaurants and one block away from the beach.

Room Tip: Very comfortable, the bed was brand new and incredibly comfortable, the master suites are amazingly spacious.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Thanks Marcus for your review. Have a great day.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We liked this place and would stay again. Stayed in room 9. They do need to update a bunch of things in the room. Some peeling paint and rust as well as a broken kitchen sink. But the room was very clean and was very comfortable. It is a block off the beach. Parking can be at a premium if the hotel is booked. We came back late and found a spot on the far side of the hotel. Staff was very friendly. For the price I would stay again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Thanks for you review. we hope to have you back soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We enjoyed our stay at the Sea Turtle mostly because the beach was just an easy walk away and the outdoor space was very pleasant. Our apartment was spacious but by no means luxurious (not that we were expecting luxury). Kitchen was not well-equipped. Only a few utensils, no decent sized pan, so if you are like us and have to cook on the road, keep this in mind.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family