Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
William D
Rio Rancho, New Mexico

Vey nice hotel for the value.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 1 Feb 2024
This is one of the best Comfort Inn hotels we have stayed while traveling this year. It was clean and the staff was very personable and efficient. The room was clean, quiet and spacious. The breakfast was much better than at other ones we have stayed.
Date of stay: January 2024
12.8 km from Comfort Suites Vero Beach I-95
₹16,605
16.0 km from Comfort Suites Vero Beach I-95
Free parking
stripped down pool prepped for hurricane
₹11,966
  • ZenHotels.com
    ₹6,101
0.4 km from Comfort Suites Vero Beach I-95
View more hotels in Vero Beach
All reviews yogurt fridge and microwave front desk staff interstate sofa vero
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 November 2023

I feel this hotel is very nice it's very clean the breakfast is delicious the stuff is very personable and helpful and always has a smile and hello for you so I rated 10. Pillows are very fluffy the beds are incredibly nice just not too firm not too soft the rooms are kept exceptionally clean and the lady that does the breakfast is very very cool very personable.

Reviewed 11 November 2023

For the past 20 plus years I have stayed approximately 40 to 60 nights a year in hotels including Marriotts, Hiltons, Holiday Inns, and Wyndhams and this Comfort Suites is the most efficiently run hotel I have ever stayed in from the Manager to the entire Staff. My Room was wonderful. It was spacious, super clean, lovely and comfortable furniture and bed, great work space and WiFi and well lighted. Breakfast choices were also wonderful. A minimum of 14 of my yearly hotel nights are in Vero Beach and this Comfort Suites is the only place I will stay.

1  Thank mjwjuris
Reviewed 7 November 2023

Could not have been any better. Great Manager & Staff. I average 50 hotel nights a year including Marriotts, Hiltons and Wyndhams of which I am members. There are a couple close to equal to this Comfort Inn but definitely none better. This Comfort Inn is the most efficiently run hotel I have ever experienced. The Rooms are spacious, the beds and chair and couch are super comfortable. The fitness Room is another plus. Great work space including desk and adjustable desk chair. The microwave and fridge are a bonus. The Room including the bathroom are exceptionally clean. Breakfast selection is wonderful. I have to be in Vero Beach 3-4 times a year and I will never stay anywhere else.

Reviewed 28 October 2023

Front desk is very helpful and friendly, the internet was solid. I slept well and bathroom was decent. In driving distance of many restaurants and the Wawa across the way. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 April 2023

Never checked in. Made reservations for a certain date. When confirmation was sent it had wrong date. I called immediately to correct. I was told because it was booked thru expedia there is nothing they can do. Expedia called and they would not help at all. When i called back to speak to manager I was told he was not on property but i heard a gentleman in the background telling the girl what to say. They then said they can not change it for its against the law.

Room tip: Would not stay here for customer service alone
Date of stay: April 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Nick Atasoy, General Manager at Comfort Suites Vero Beach I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2023

Mark,

Your reservation that was booked through Expedia was for a non-transferrable non- refundable reservation. This reservation also had a 72-hour cancellation policy. We are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I will look into the matter with my team so I may address these concerns, and ensure all staff are properly trained with these types of reservations. Changes for these types of reservations must be made by the travel agent you booked with as the payment was made to your agent and not the hotel. Please contact the hotel directly and ask to speak with Nick. I will try to assist in any way that I can to rectify this situation.