All reviews front desk pleasant hotel sausage patties yogurt fridge and microwave free breakfast king suite breakfast area clean rooms stay there again pleasant stay hot breakfast pillows freeway sofa vero fl
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Great place to get some rest after antiquing all day! The hotel was very clean, very comfy bed. Staff was very friendly. The breakfast that is included was very nice. Would differently stay here again

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank walkingranny
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Recent stay fora few nights. Lobby area is clean and new looking. Room itself had its good and bad points. The room was overall clean but there were a few items that if updated or maintained could have made a big difference. The desk chair in the room and the chairs in the dining area were very worn. The couch in the room was stained thus leaving nowhere to sit but the bed.
The carpet in the room looked like it needed a washing. A couple of the pillow cases were not dirty but stained, perhaps mascara? Also some were very old and thinned.

Breakfast was adequate. Due to some of this neglect i did not find the hotel to be anything I'd necessarily return to. I will say the staff were all very nice and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Leslie .
Reviewed 28 March 2018

I spent the weekend at the hotel. It is conveniently located to 95. Overall, it is very clean and looks updated. Housekeeping was terrific and the rooms were spotless.

Hangers in the closet are designed so they cannot be stolen. Unfortunately, you cannot use a hanger in the bathroom to steam clothes.

Breakfast was good but they ran out of fruit and yogurts within 30 minutes of closing. They did not restock.

Lastly, I was charged $1 per night extra for a safe. I did not want the safe and called to have the charge removed. It was removed, but the FD told me that I had agreed to it when checking in. Ridiculous.

Good hotel and very nice and quiet rooms. It certainly improved the Comfort brand image in my mind.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Vulturecap
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Our party was traveling to down to the coast to go on a cruise the next morning and stayed at this hotel the night before. It was very clean, friendly staff, great location to go to dinner. We were well rested for our cruise the next morning. Breakfast was okay. Would have no problem staying here for a longer time or a 'pass through' again if needed.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped at other places and no luck. We can to Comfort Inn and they had a few. Check in was fast and location was good. Just had breakfast and they had realllllll eggs. Clean and staff were great. I doubt if we come by this place but stop for medium price stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business