Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Dog Mom of 2
Garden City, Missouri

Wonderful Nights Rest

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 Feb 2017via mobile
We didn't have a reservation when we arrived Thursday night but that wasn't a problem. The young women who checked us in was very friendly and did a perfect 👌 job getting us a room. We had never been to this part of Florida but this hotel looked pretty new to me. We had a great supper at Applebee's down the street. The next morning we drove on further into to and was quickly back on Highway A1A and found a beautiful beach. If you don't want the free breakfast at this hotel there is a place to eat right on the beach next to the Holiday Inn. At that cafe u can see the sun rise over the ocean. The town was clean and people were friendly. A quick drive back to Orlando to catch our flight.
Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
₹24,048
11.7 km from Comfort Suites Vero Beach I-95
₹12,289
12.8 km from Comfort Suites Vero Beach I-95
Free parking
stripped down pool prepped for hurricane
₹11,982
  • Official Site
    ₹16,534
16.0 km from Comfort Suites Vero Beach I-95
View more hotels in Vero Beach
All reviews yogurt fridge and microwave front desk staff interstate sofa vero
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

I've just completed a 10 day stay here and will definitely stay here again.

The room and common areas are very clean and modern, the parking is easy and your close to stores and lots of places to eat.

There was a breakfast room and the food looked good although I didn't eat any as I had other plans.

1  Thank How_may_i_help
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Comfortable, convenient, great breakfast included. Rooms are luxurious for the price. The front desk is very helpful, has easy access to stores, beach, etc. We always stay there when we visit family in Vero Beach. Love it!

Room tip: Rooms not facing highway are quieter. We faced the pool.
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 February 2017

Easy access from the interstate. Everything is very clean. Even though it's close to the interstate, didn't really hear any noise. Desk staff very friendly and really want to accommodate you. Breakfast, which is free, is very good. I'll stay here again if in the area.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 February 2017

When we entered the hotel we were greeted by a very friendly and helpful woman at the front desk. She got us right into our room and when we opened the door we were so pleasantly surprised by how big it was! This hotel was a great value. The room smelled clean and they honored my request for top floor without any scented sprays. I have allergies and this was one of the cleanest smelling places we stayed on our trip. I have allergic reactions to air fresheners and the room was scent-free. The free breakfast was so-so, but we were thankful to have bagels and fruit before heading off to our next destination. The bed was a little hard, but it wa snot saggy and it felt newer and provided for a good sleep. The bathroom was very clean and comfortable, as well. Even though our room faced the highway, we did not really hear it and we slept soundly for ten hours! I would return here while traveling again for the value and cleanliness.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank amandajM3475OX
Reviewed 21 January 2017

Staff was very helpful. Room was clean, but air could have been much better, very loud when on. Upon check out no one around the front desk had to go looking for someone which took about ten minutes, she was also very slow working seemed upset that we needed something.

Date of stay: January 2017