“Great”

Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Serving flavorful menu items that always surprise and delight. We are the perfect spot to relax while savoring a tasty appetizer and a frozen drink or a cold beer as you watch the game or golf. Quality food served in a lively atmosphere is what Mulligans Beach House Bar & Grill is known to deliver. As true Native Floridians, we understand what you are looking for in a seafood restaurant - Outstanding food, top-notch service, and a clean place to enjoy it. Our mission is to provide this to every guest. you will be glad you chose Mulligan's. Looking forward to welcoming you and your family!"
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

I don't know why people complain about the service. If you are in a hurry, go to the Krystal, if you want a 5 star restaurant.
I thought both the service and the food was what one would expect in a beachside restaurant.

1  Thank James R

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

He really know how to make costumer welcome. Not!!!!! By treat them with no respect and Making fun of, on front of other employee and costumer. Very uncomfortable visit after spending $85. For a very mediocre food. It’s a shame because it is a nice place and nice location but very bad manager!!!! I deafly want go there anymore and I want recommend to friends and family..

2  Thank 17giulio
Reviewed 14 January 2018

We ate a late lunch there and they had their Happy Hour prices Mon-Sun from 1 pm until 7 pm. The firecracker shrimps is similar to Bonefish's Bang Bang shrimp. Hubby loved their chicken wings. Even though it is January, and chilly, they had all the window doors open in the bar area. We returned in the evening and sat at the bar again. The windows were still open, but I was freezing! The bartender asked if I wanted to try her Irish Coffee. It was absolutely delish and warmed me right up. Super friendly bartenders.

Wings were great according to the hubby, but the french fries are the medium sliced potatoes that are coated and then fried. They were ok. We also tried their house made potato chips and they were really tasty. They needed salt or something, but still fresh and tasty.

Later we shared a trio of fried fish sticks (mahi mahi), conch fritters, and more firecracker shrimp. It was really tasty.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Ok, so, this is a little bit of a mixed review. . .
We came here twice during our vacation. Firstly because we wanted a late-night snack with a pint of beer (and didn't know about any of the other places). So this was the obvious choice.
The bar staff were very friendly and not to chatty, just enough to make you feel welcome.
The first time around we shared a couple of beers and a bun-free burger with crisps at the bar. The second time we came here for the King Crab Legs as well as some carbo-loading before a race the next morning.
The Seafood was delicious! Our waitress was super attentive and brought us a million napkins as it was quite a messy affair to eat the Legs ;-)
The seafood spaghetti was way too oily - which was a shame as the seafood tasted great.
All in all, the whole menu is a bit on the heavy side. You can share any dish, even if you're hungry. I would only come back for the King Crab Legs (I know, rambling on about those. . .), but would actually love to find a different place to eat those. Somewhere that better suits my healthy fooding sensibilities.
There was also some trouble with our credit card. Without going into detail, we later found out (when calling our bank) that this restaurant chain was known for security issues.
My advice: Go for some light seafood, preferably before sunset (or just before) and pay in cash. If you love sports, grab a beer at the bar and see a match. Voila, bon app!

Reviewed 13 January 2018

My wife and I went here for dinner. I had the seafood bisque which was no better than OK. Then we split the chicken Alfredo pizza which was the worst pizza I have ever had. Dry and tasteless. Would not go back. There were other interesting items on the menu but we were not in for a big meal having had a large late lunch. Maybe other menu items would have been better. Service was average.

1  Thank pookster287