“the best italian in town”
Review of Scampi Grill

Scampi Grill
Ranked #4 of 328 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Price range: US$ 18 - US$ 24
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Scampi Grill is a multi-regional Italian Cuisine Bistro that is located in the heart of downtown Vero Beach, Florida. The Scampi Grill starts with the freshest ingredients possible then with the perfect touch, they add their own secret ingredients. ensuring each delicious dish is truly a one-of-a-kind work of art.
Reviewed 21 August 2017

I cannot say enough good things about this place. I have eaten there several times and have not had a bad meal.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We've been here several times and everything we've tried has been excellent. Our most recent visit was Seafood Thursday, one of the summer specials and a great value. The shrimp scampi was outstanding, perfectly seasoned and loaded with plump, tasty shrimp. Choice of soup or salad and I went with the seafood soup. First time I've had it and what a great experience. It reminded me of the best seafood gumbo I've ever had - in New Orleans - and it just needed a little thickener to push it into the gumbo category. Give this place a try when you're in Vero, you won't be disappointed. Fine dining at a mid-range price. Reservations recommended.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Great homemade pasta, good service, wine list may need updating...next time we'll request a table away from the door...all in all...great night out!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Everything we had was to die for.wait staff was perfect , fun & knowledgeable.nice atmosphere & outside dining

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Wednsday night they have a yellowtail snapper specials. The best sauce I've ever had on fish. Mikey the waiter was outstanding !!! Best italian I've had in Florida and I've been here 21 years will return soon