“"Our go to place for great food and great views"”
Review of Riverside Cafe

Riverside Cafe
Ranked #3 of 362 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, View
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Great food with a great view, happy hour . Great local spot and if you are on vacation you will feel right at home!
Reviewed 18 August 2018

Went for lunch here yesterday with a friend.....our second visit since we enjoyed our first time there so much! Again we were not let down! Lunch crowd was lively and made for a fun atmosphere. As busy as it was our waitress Dana was attentive and friendly. My friend ordered the Jake Owen Mahi sandwich which she thoroughly enjoyed. I decided on the Grouper Reuben which was delicious. Highly recommend Riverside Café.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

we try and drive up to the riverside cafe from stuart at least once a month. my mother in-law was visiting from atlanta so we took her there for a wonderful lunch om the outside patio. we had to wait for a table but it was totally worth it. we had the tuna nachos and the chicken quesadilla and everything was yummy. our favorite waitresses are lori and sarah. we can not wait to go back.

1  Thank palaceofsin
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Went to the Riverside cafe with my husband for dinner.8-11-18 Great scenery outdoor seating.
Ordered Calamari and returned it to be fried more because it was undone and rubbery. When it was brought back to our table it looked golden brown but still rubbery.
I ask the waitress about the “lump” crab cakes. I was assured it was Lump with very little filler and broiled not frien. It was broiled but I did not find one “lump” of crab. I ate two of the 3. Very unsatisfied. I am not one to write reviews or return food to the kitchen but for the $$ this was only a place I would return for a drink and view.

1  Thank bnellis4343
Ellen L, Owner at Riverside Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

I will bring this to the staffs attention sorry about your experience

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We’ve been to Riverside many times. Over the years we noticed steady improvement in the quality of food and service. It seems to be that every time we go there we have either Janice or Dana as our wait staff. They’re always very courteous and professional. Great place along the lagoon. Thanks

Reviewed 11 August 2018

Always a pleasure to come here while visting from Chicago with my father-in-law Franco who lives down here in Florida. Been coming here for years, great sevice especially with our gal server Ms. Dana and overall great food. My father-in-law only wants to come here!