“What can I say? Hey Hey!”
Review of Riverside Cafe

Riverside Cafe
Ranked #4 of 358 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: View, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Great food with a great view, happy hour . Great local spot and if you are on vacation you will feel right at home!
Reviewed 11 August 2018

Always a pleasure to come here while visting from Chicago with my father-in-law Franco who lives down here in Florida. Been coming here for years, great sevice especially with our gal server Ms. Dana and overall great food. My father-in-law only wants to come here!

Reviewed 10 August 2018

Good Food, great service from our favorite server Dana, always here when in town from Chicago visting my Dad who lives here in Florida

1  Thank ifgpgf
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Beautiful place for dinning with delicious fresh seafood. We started by asking for an outdoor table that is right on the Indian River with a magnificent view. Our waitress Dana greeted us promptly and recommended a delicious local beer. We moved tables twice (for our preference change) and our waitress Dana was amazing and met our needs in a very timely manner. Dana was personable and attentive as she noticed the little details, she made our experience at Riverside Cafe wonderful. I ordered the Mahi Caprese, which is delicious, especially if you like balsamic glazes! My husband ordered the Yellow-fin Tuna, which was not to his liking, the waitress graciously replaced the meal with another choice, The Captains Platter--which was perfect! We are only here in the area for a short time as are celebrating our honeymoon! This place was a wonderful way to end out time in Vero Beach.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Fun place to go for meeting people and eating well. The fish and chips would serve four people well. My husband took half of his home for the next day but I got to it first! I had a tough time deciding on my meal, their menu is so great. I finally had the fish sandwich and our daughter had the house salad. We all raved! On top of that, our server, Sarah S., was extremely knowledgeable about the menu though she had been there only a few weeks. She obviously loved her job . . . you could see the pride in her eyes when she approached with our meals. We'll be back often.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

The food is always good and the staff is attentive and knowledgable. Most of the wait staff have been there for a while so they know the ins and outs. I have never gotten anything I didn't like....hmm, there was one time my mussels came out with way too many empties. I let them know and they corrected it. The bar and restaurant are right on the river. Happy hour is crowded during season and well populated in off season. Great bar staff.