“Great location, staff, and very consistent”
Review of Riverside Cafe

Riverside Cafe
Ranked #4 of 358 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, View
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Great food with a great view, happy hour . Great local spot and if you are on vacation you will feel right at home!
Reviewed 9 August 2018

The food is always good and the staff is attentive and knowledgable. Most of the wait staff have been there for a while so they know the ins and outs. I have never gotten anything I didn't like....hmm, there was one time my mussels came out with way too many empties. I let them know and they corrected it. The bar and restaurant are right on the river. Happy hour is crowded during season and well populated in off season. Great bar staff.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Five of us went to Riverside cafe for lunch today. We are all locals who don't always get to enjoy local spots during the busy tourist season. What an enjoyable time we all had. Savannah was our server and was so accommodating, friendly and nice! Three of us had Greek salads and they were all so fresh and we loved the dressing, it must be made there! The fish lovers of our group had a blackened fish taco, blackened fish wrap and the ahi tuna sandwich. They all said that they enjoyed it very much. The view is so nice and we even saw many birds and went out onto the deck and fed the fish as there is a coin operated food dispenser! Be sure to go for the food, the view of the indian river and ask for Savannah and have the best lunch and service! We will be back soon and bring more of our fish lovers with us! Thanks Riverside Cafe!

1  Thank islandmoon2018
Reviewed 8 August 2018

This was our first time visiting Riverside Cafe, but it won't be our last. The Tuna Nachos were amazing! (The rest of our food was great too!)

Our server was Sarah. Not only did she do a nice job serving, but she was helpful with recommendations on food and drinks as well. I would definitely request her on a future visit!

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I dine here a couple times a month. We always have good service but this visit we got Sarah. She was FANTASTIC.
We will ask for her every time.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Although unassuming from the outside Riverside cafe has a great menu that has something for all of us,the grown ups had Mussels and A Cheese Burger with extra Crispy Bacon and a great BBQ sauce and the little person had an ‘I Don’t Care’ or a burger and fries to you and me! It all tasted great and we will certainly be returning in our next visit to Vero Beach - If only we could arrive via boat rather than a rental SUV next time