“1st visit”
Review of Station 49 Pizza

Station 49 Pizza
Ranked #115 of 354 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 40
Description: Located in downtown Vero Beach, Station 49 serves up Neapolitan Pizza and other delicious dishes using a wood burning oven.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We visited Station 49 first time and found it to be unique and very good, service was excellent and more than that we had a very different meal, which was delicious.
The pear salad was excellent, along with the white mushroom truffle pizza also new to me (New York style pizza). They also have home made pasta which I look forward to trying in the future.
There is indoor and outdoor seating available.

Dessert oh my, I could get in trouble here little doughnuts with chocolate sauce.

There is a nice selection of beer and wine.

We look forward to going back again real soon!!!

Chris M, Owner at Station 49 Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Thanks for stopping by, John. We appreciate your positive feedback! Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We heard great things about the food, so we wanted to try it out. The pear salad was absolutely delicious and I’d go back just for that, We also had the white truffle pizza with mushrooms that we fought over the last piece. The little donuts were really good that came with a tasty caramel and chocolate sauce. Great friendly service too. It was a bit hard to find, but well worth it.

Thanks for your review. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Had dinner at Station 49 this evening ... hands-on service, excellent pizza. Yes, it was a service station at one time, so a vintage look from the outside ... it has been totally remodeled and has indoor and outdoor seating. We enjoyed it very much and will definitely return.

Chris M, Owner at Station 49 Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you Pat! We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

The only reason why I didn't put a 5 on there it's because it took about 30 minutes just to get us 1 pizza. We were 2 people and we were really hungry. The place wasn't even that busy... I think you guys should get another oven...

Anyway, the place it's very cute and comfortable. Fully renovated so it looks great. Everyone that we spoke with was really nice. Service was good. Like i said the only disappointment was that it took forever to get us our food.

I would still go back, I just hope next time they don't take that long.

Chris M, Owner at Station 49 Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you for your review. We're glad you enjoyed the food and our new space. Our pizza should not take 30 minutes and we've discussed with the staff to ensure you are getting very good pizza without the wait. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

One of my friends had gone to this location when it had other owners but I told her that it had been renovated so to let's try it again since she hadn't liked it previously. I'm happy to say we enjoyed everything this time around. From the decor to the food to our server, we highly recommend enjoying a good meal here.

Thanks for the review! We're so happy that you enjoyed our new concept.