“Wonderful special pizza & pear salad”
Review of Station 49 Pizza

Station 49 Pizza
Ranked #133 of 346 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 40
Description: Located in downtown Vero Beach, Station 49 serves up Neapolitan Pizza and other delicious dishes using a wood burning oven.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We heard great things about the food, so we wanted to try it out. The pear salad was absolutely delicious and I’d go back just for that, We also had the white truffle pizza with mushrooms that we fought over the last piece. The little donuts were really good that came with a tasty caramel and chocolate sauce. Great friendly service too. It was a bit hard to find, but well worth it.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Had dinner at Station 49 this evening ... hands-on service, excellent pizza. Yes, it was a service station at one time, so a vintage look from the outside ... it has been totally remodeled and has indoor and outdoor seating. We enjoyed it very much and will definitely return.

Chris M, Owner at Station 49 Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you Pat! We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The only reason why I didn't put a 5 on there it's because it took about 30 minutes just to get us 1 pizza. We were 2 people and we were really hungry. The place wasn't even that busy... I think you guys should get another oven...

Anyway, the place it's very cute and comfortable. Fully renovated so it looks great. Everyone that we spoke with was really nice. Service was good. Like i said the only disappointment was that it took forever to get us our food.

I would still go back, I just hope next time they don't take that long.

Chris M, Owner at Station 49 Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. We're glad you enjoyed the food and our new space. Our pizza should not take 30 minutes and we've discussed with the staff to ensure you are getting very good pizza without the wait. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

One of my friends had gone to this location when it had other owners but I told her that it had been renovated so to let's try it again since she hadn't liked it previously. I'm happy to say we enjoyed everything this time around. From the decor to the food to our server, we highly recommend enjoying a good meal here.

Thanks for the review! We're so happy that you enjoyed our new concept.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Decided to try the pizza at this new establishment. I was disappointed to see that the pies were the VERY thin crust type. The pizzas were 11 inch individual pies that had some interesting toppings and then of course the plain margherita style so I thought I would just give the garden vegetable pie a try. The vegetables were distributed evenly over the pie but biting into this very thin crust just didn't deliver that pizza experience that I like. Plus the price of the pies seemed to be rather expensive.