US$ 143
Hampton.com
Hampton Inn Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 113
US$ 99
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
US$ 89
Country Inn
Comfort Suites Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 88
Prestige Hotel Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 99
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 116/night.

SpringHill Suites by Marriott Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 154
US$ 122
US$ 230
US$ 199
  • Pool
US$ 204
US$ 174
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 210/night.

The Caribbean Court Boutique Hotel(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
US$ 112
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 138/night.

Sea Spray Inn(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 112
US$ 97
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 116/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Only motel in area with available room for our one night stay. Room had been repainted, flooring was inlaid wood, linens were less than clean looking, ceiling tiles in bathroom were missing, tub had missing water and drain controls, shower curtain appeared to be relatively new. Woman working desk when we checked in was pleasant but young lady working when we checked out was extremely sharp and rude. Price was so far off the scale that we could not imagine anyone recommending this facility.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 February 2018

She has excellent problem solving skills. And always goes above and beyond to make sure guests are well taken care of. Great hotel and even better staff. Dashawna always makes sure I enjoy my stay. Thanks

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

The room had fleas. Need anymore be said? But yes, sadly that wasn't all. The first (and only night) I only noticed one flea. Not having pets I thought this could be an isolated incident. The main light switch for the room also didn't work. I asked if they could have it fixed, but when I returned from work it was still not working. It was then that I noticed that there were more flees, originating under one of the beds. When I went to the front desk I was told that this was a pet friendly hotel and that all rooms had carpet and pets allowed. I also should note that I attempted to do laundry, but found a sleeping homeless person in the laundryroom which wreaked of human urine. Needless to say the WiFi hardly worked too. The general appearance of the motel was that of a slum. I had made the mistake of booking the room for a month ahead of time for work. After I complained about the flees and told them I was leaving they charged me the daily rate for the Slum room I stayed in. I would have never stayed at such a dump at that rate, even without the flees.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 December 2017

well my room was disgusting. the carpet needs to be replaced due to mold under the floor and you can't walk with no socks on or your feet will be black, the ac leaks inside the room on the carpet, they have good cable, wifi sucks, housekeeping dont know how to make the beds right, had stains on the beds that they didnt change them, they thro the blanket and the bed covers on the floor to change the bed sheets, they never wash those blankets at all, bad odor in the room,sink is ok no problems there, the fridge don't cool or freeze things like it should, lets talk about the bathroom area. the toilet is lose you could fall off of it,the toilet paper holder is falling off the wall, the tub is disgusting they never clean the tub, in order to use the tub you have to put a towel down first than shower cause you might walk away with fugus on your foot, the tub also had mold in the tub and around the outside of the tub, the doors are n ot even that secured to the rooms thank God for the dead bolt and the other lock, too many people smoking weed especially early in the morning you get a high if you walk thru the walk way by the pool side, people leave garbage alll over the place, they dont have a dumpster close by the pool area, you can smell the smell of weed and cigarettes coming in your room while youre sleeping. this is a horrible place to stay at even if you have kids

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Mixed thoughts because i enjoyed the layout of the room we had but when i first pulled up i did not feel safe. Multiple rooms had charcoal grills outside the front door too the rooms, and when i walked inside I discovered all four of the smoke detectors were removed from the ceiling. I later found them in a drawer with the batteries out. the room was non-smoking but smelled like they have been smoking in the room daily. When i informed the front desk about the issue they told me not to worry about it that "they already know there are no smoke detectors in the room and that the last evicted tenants were evicted for smoking in the room. so then i go to the shower and bathroom, well needless to say they only put one bar of soap in our room and this hotel does not provide shampoo or tissues. When i asked at the front desk they told me to go find a cleaner because they have no way of contacting them. So i found one to only be told to go to the front desk. Well i went back tot he front desk and told them what the cleaning person said and i was informed that the owners of the hotel do not order those items so they are not provided in any of the rooms. Oh and there was no information in the rooms about the hotel, the area, or even on the wifi service, WOW. So the best park of our stay was leaving. We would have left immediately after checking in but there were no rooms available in the town for the weekend we were there. We stayed in room 138

Room Tip: find a different hotel
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family