“New chef...refreshed menu”

Maison Martinique Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Maison Martinique Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 354 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 38
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Fine Dining featuring award-winning America Caribbean cuisine specializing in Fresh Seafood, an extensive wine list and full bar in one of our three romantically elegant dining rooms or escape in our secluded fountain al-fresco outside patio. Available for dining or private parties, reservations are recommended.
Reviewed 9 December 2017

Just had a great dinner at Maison. New chef Glenn did great job. Excellent presentation, savory pulled pork tacos and great mojo chicken with shrimp dinner. Topped off with a glass of meiomi Pinot noir and fantastic music from BRIAN...as usual. Happy to see positive change again. Good job from our server Sean...on top of things and always checking on our status .

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Made reservations for Thanksgiving dinner, and as the person taking the reservation did not mention there was a limited menu on Thanksgiving, we expected the full menu. Thanksgiving's limited menu included three items: traditional turkey dinner, grilled salmon, or steak and shrimp. At the time we made reservations I asked if my vegan wife would be able to get a good meal--she was NOT disappointed! The chef made up a beautiful meal for her that was not only delicious but was artfully presented. The traditional turkey dinner was outstanding. The service was personable and attentive without being overwhelming. The decor was tasteful. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

We randomly found this hotel for a night out. You felt like you were in your own little tropical world. So relaxing. We ate at the restaurant dinner and breakfast there. Staff was very attentive and friendly. We loved this new found treasure. I had the blacken swordfish for dinner and it was amazing. Blueberry pancakes for breakfast were delicious as well.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

The Caribbean Court Boutique Hotel is the best kept secret in Vero Beach, Florida. I’m so glad I found in and have in turn told many friends about it.

I stumbled upon the property watching a segment on our local PBS channel. I went to the net and looked at photos of the hotel and was convinced this is where I wanted to spend my annual retreat with friends.

The pool area is beautiful and the restaurants are top notch where service is great and the food is delicious. The bar area offers top shelf liquors and friendly bartenders but the best part of all is the piano player that knows every tune you request him to play.

The rooms are clean and quaint and decor is what you would most likely find at a Caribbean resort in the Bahamas.

If you book a room st the hotel it won’t cost you an arm and a leg. You won’t be disappointed with the property that’s close to art museums, shops or the beach.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Love coming to Vero visiting family. On our 1st travel day we enjoy coming to the Caribbean court and spending a night and enjoying dinner and music at the bar before we start visiting family the following day. Finally had the opportunity to dine considering the last couple months they were closed on the early week days ..Things have really changed. I think the staff tries to over accommodate and be too friendly with the diners. This is not a casual restaurant and they have to know their boundaries ..Dinner was mediocre they were out of quite a few menu items as well 2 bottles of wine I preferred. Up in a havana they were out of maker's mark and smirnoff for my husband ..Not sure how they're gonna keep their number one status Especially At the hotel with the new staff