“.50 beer? Tues night!”

Ranked #73 of 260 Restaurants in Venice
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 23
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Great pizza, food soup. Nothing fancy but definitely would go again! Nice group of “kids” working there and felt welcomed!

Reviewed 23 January 2018

We went here around 9 on Friday night. Though we were the only ones there christina our waitress was wonderful, energetic and fun. food was very good and desserts were sublime. Lemonicella cake was so good we had one to go. Portions are generous.

1  Thank Margaret D
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I wanted to find a good place in our area for subs. We called an order in for an Italian and a ham.and cheese hot sub. These subs had plenty of bread. Neither of us liked the mustard sauce that they put in the ham and cheese sub. And the Italian had some kind of weird pesto sauce, that didn't seem to fit. I guess we will keep looking!

1  Thank Larry B
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

We ordered take out of the hot ham and cheese sub and the hot Italian sub. Bill was close to $20. They were gross. Way too much bread, odd tasting meats and sauces. While waiting for our order, I looked at the pizza slices in the showcase. They looked like they were made in the morning and it was 7 at night. I wouldn't feed it to our dogs. Anyways, a Subway would have been much better.

1  Thank Mary B
Reviewed 10 January 2018

This spot is nothing fancy but the FOOD and SERVICE are THE BEST !!!! Tiffany was our waitress and she was a DOLL !!!! I had the Lobster Ravioli and my Husband had the Shrimp Special and they were both FANTASTIC !!!!! The Lobster Bisque was a nice compliment to my Lobster Ravioli. Pizza is delicious also. Prices are reasonable so you can't go wrong.