“SWEET TREATS IS THE BEST!”

Sweet Treats and Gifts
Ranked #14 of 14 Dessert in Venice
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Joanne, the owner of Sweet Treats is AMAZING!!! We have been getting cakes, cookies and cupcakes from her since shortly after she opened. She makes everything you ask custom. Her presentation is beautiful- but the taste!! Dense, moist cakes that can not compare to a “store bought” bakery good. You would think these would be way more expensive, but NO- she is extremely reasonable. When my daughter ordered a beautiful tiered birthday cake she delivered it to our house and set it up. Last night I messaged her after hours and asked if there was any way we could get cupcakes with filling, and special amaretto frosting today!! I had low expectations as we live in a seasonal community, at the height of season. Joanne say yes! My cupcakes were ready at 9:40 AM this morning. (she saw my message around 9:30 PM on a Friday night!) Great quality, great taste, great turn-around, beautiful presentation! Please try her! Local business- support small business- she wins, and I promise you that you will too!
She is also a lovely person.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 28 January 2017

they have the best cookies, cookie bars, banana pudding ....is outstanding! every time we visit i stop, i also order her goodies and cakes to my home in pittsburgh! the cupcakes are delicious! my favorite the kahlua and baileys....oh my! now i cannot wait until my next vacation. Also the staff is great..very friendly and sweet people in a very sweet place :)

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 1 December 2016

Over Thanksgiving we had a cookie tray and everyone loved the cookies thank you Sweet Treats and Gifts and crew.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 5 February 2016

I have been to this bakery several times and never been disappointed - have bought cupcakes, cookies and bars. Everything was delicious and the service good. One of these days, I plan to order one of the specialty cakes as the pictures I've seen look great. The bakery is located in the Brickyard Plaza, a peaceful little courtyard right off of busy Tamiami.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 22 May 2015

i was visiting from pa and came into the best bakery so many different varieties and great service she even let me sample some cookies so i could make up my mind...and mind you i was in another bakery that wanted to charge me 59.95 for 6 sugar cookies in a bouquet...now with that said i could of gotten 3 dozen cookies decorated any way i wanted from sweet treats and gifts...absolutely loved the service:)

Date of visit: April 2015