I am chemically sensitive, and it is hard for me to stay in hotels. Most use air fresheners and strong chemicals. When I called to book, the girl who booked me was very accommodating and understood my needs. They do not routinely use air fresheners and they were willing to air out the room. A few minutes later, she called me back and said that there was another room (with double instead of queen beds) which wasn't booked for that night, so it would have more time for the bleach to outgas. I was very impressed that they would take the time to call me back. I did well in the rooms (actually, we extended our stay and stayed in 2 rooms). Tiled floors, cotton blanket. The people were great! It is very clean. It is an older hotel, so one of the rooms presented some challenges accessing outlets. Love the area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Venice Island, Florida, the Island Breeze Inn offers sparkling rooms full of charm, modern amenities, and exceptional customer service! Just blocks from palm tree-lined avenues full of antique shops, boutiques, and cafes, and only one mile to beautiful Venice Beach, the Island Breeze Inn is the BEST VALUE in the historic district! Free parking, free cable TV and Wi-Fi?, Heated pool, microwave and refrigerator in each room...The friendliest staff and our manager on the premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Island Breeze Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Breeze Inn Of Venice Hotel Venice
- Island Breeze Hotel Venice
- Island Breeze Motel Venice