“Great Breakfast - So Inexpensive”
Review of Peach's

Peach's
Ranked #59 of 260 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 1 July 2018

We truly enjoyed the atmosphere, so quaint and friendly. Food was great too. Service with a smile is what you will find here. Prices were great. We loved the quanta atmosphere. Felt warm and cozy. Can't wait to go back in the future.

Date of visit: March 2018
Jennifer S, Owner at Peach's, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Hi Mariatraveler2015,
Thank you so much for your wonderful compliment! We are so happy to have met your expectations and we hope to see you again real soon!

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Just had breakfast at Peach's Venice this morning with my wife. The restaurant is bright & cheerful and the waitresses are very friendly & attentive. I had two eggs, toast, home fries, & sausage links. My wife had two eggs, toast, & fruit. Both of our meals were served quickly and arrived hot. One of the yokes on my egg had broken while being delivered to the table and our waitress asked if I'd like to have it redone. I was impressed because many places might not offer that option. I was just going to break the yokes anyway so it didn't matter to me, but the thought was a nice thing in my mind. Both our breakfasts were delicious and I like that my sausages were browned nicely on all sides and not just barely cooked. Our bill was very small considering what we were served and we've put Peach's on our list of places to return to for breakfast and to try for lunch sometime. It's a convenient location and easy to get to from U.S. 41 or I-75.

Gerry,
Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant. We greatly appreciate your feedback!
Please do stop back in soon and try some things from our lunch menu, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We were traveling back home from a weekend getaway. Pulled off the exit. Found this place. I ordered lunch, my husband ordered breakfast. The server was very attentive. I had a wrap with fries. My husband likes meat in his omelet. It passed his test because it actually had meat that you could identify, not just small crumbles like a lot of chain restaurants offer. Wouldn’t hesitate to stop there again on our travels!

Jennifer S, Owner at Peach's, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for stopping in and giving us a try! We hope that when you are back in our area we will see you and your husband again!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Wonderful find in a shopping center. Nice big portions for breakfast with fast and attentive service. Both the corned beef hash and the Very Berry French Toast were well portioned and cooked to order. Worth a stop for a non-fancy but very tasty breakfast!

Paul,
Thank you for giving us a try!
We hope that you will stop back in and try some of our lunch items!
Thank you!

Reviewed 4 June 2018

My husband and I were on holiday in Venice Fl we decided to go to Peaches for our brunch, it was lovely the service was great and they made us feel very welcome the food was excellent we ended up going a few times. It can get busy so there is usually a wait but it is worth it.w

Date of visit: May 2018

Dear Barbara,
We are glad you and your husband decided to have brunch with us while you were enjoying your vacation.
We are usually pretty busy and on a wait BUT we think it is well worth it!
We hope that next time you are in the area that you stop back by and visit with us!