“Fantastic”
Review of Inn at the Beach

Inn at the Beach
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Venice
Reviewed 8 August 2012

This hotel is fantastic, its spotless, the staff are so nice its not true, the rooms are fab, the breakfast is also good, only cold breakfast but everything is there also free water, coffee, cakes,
fruit, 24 hours. Rooms cleaned every day + 2 bottles of water left in your room and coffee + popcorn. there was a A/C unit in this room but we had the very large ceiling fan on all the time which was sufficient for us. The hotel is only 50 yards from the beach and the position of the hotel and Venice village is very safe.The staff on reception are so helpful and friendly if you have a problem and I would be very surprised if you did they would rectify it straightaway. They let me borrow beach chairs and umbrellas for the duration of our holiday ( 2 weeks ) also you can have beach towels every day and for the pool also this was nice and warm. Inn at the Beach you did it for us many thanks. Alan B

Room Tip: we had room with a private balcony and a sea view but believe me any room in this hotel would be goo...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bally54
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 7 August 2012

I've got pretty high standards when it comes to travel. I try to keep an open mind but I like staying in nice places. We normally do the "resort" thing but I decided my family needed something different. WE HAD THE BEST TIME!!!!!! Relaxing, comfortable, friendly, calm and peaceful. That's just a few words that sum up Inn at the Beach. My kids loved it and so did my hubby. Free WiFi, free water, free breakfast (simple but good) and towels to use. After paying $3.50 for bottled water in a resort in Marco Island I was very happy to get free water. lol It's the simple things in life. I think the ONLY negative thing I could say is that the pool is small. But honestly we spent our whole weekend on the beach across the street. My kids had the best time hunting for shark teeth and sea glass. There is a cute little place to get lunch right off the beach. I could go on and on. Being in Venice is a little like going back in time (20 years). Beautiful place. Hope we can go back soon.

Room Tip: Try to stay up front (facing the beach). Really pretty.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank MOMMAROCKS
Reviewed 6 August 2012

The room was kind of small, so was the shower stall, with very little water pressure. but the bed was super comfy, and the view was awesome... We arrived before our room was ready to check in, so the office staff took our cell phone # and said we could go & use the pool or go down to the beach and they would call us when the room was ready, they even give you towels for the pool or beach. For this being the Shark-tooth capital we did not find any, but upon checking out the office staff gave us a few sharks teeth so that made my daughter happy ; )

Room Tip: If you want the beach view I would suggest you try and get the 2nd floor, we had the bottom floor an...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Cheri D
Reviewed 30 July 2012

This was my second stay with my family at this hotel. It does not look like much from the outside but is very clean, comfortable and close to the beach. The rooms are great for families and my kids love the pool and breakfast (nothing fancy but works!). I would recommend this to anyone looking for a family beach vacation.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2012

Made reservations here as it was highly recommended on TripAdvisor and now I know why !!! Quaint hotel, beautifully renovated, welcoming staff, clean rooms, directly across from the beach and a wonderful little park with a walking trail !!
The owners did a fantastic job with upgrades. The windows were all covered with Plantation Shutters, the bathroom had a great little addition of floor lighting under the vanity, the rooms are comfy and some even have balconys. Great pool and hot tub and they even offer chairs and unbrellas for the beach. They also provide treats in the lobby all day, perfect for that late night craving.
Don't pass this wonderful treasure up, you won't be sorry :)

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank rayney
Also consider these accommodations in or near Venice
2.3 km away
2.0 km away
Island Sun Inn
Island Sun Inn
#8 of 13 in Venice

Been to Inn at the Beach? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK