“Best Asian food in Valrico”
Review of Robongi

Robongi
Ranked #17 of 86 Restaurants in Valrico
Reviewed 29 April 2018

This is with out a doubt the best Asian in Valrico. I have tried them all and this is the place I keep going back to. Try the spider roll, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Decided to try this place after seeing a flyer and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food. Restaurant was clean and the staff very courteous. We came specifically to try the Chinese dishes as we have been disappointed in many here. The Sushi and Sushimi looked great but are priced a little high.

Pros: Clean. Courteous service. Reasonably priced Chinese dishes with nice sized portions. Less than 10min wait for food to start being served. Nice menu variety. Quiet location with plenty of parking.

Cons: Sushi seems to be priced higher than average. Short drink and liquour list though priced well.

Overall, we were impressed. The boys and I experimented trying out the saltnpepper calamari, Szechuan beef, Shrimp in garlic sauce and the House Looks Mein. All we're good. The calamari was awesome!

Definitely recommend them for authentic, fresh Chinese food. They do local delivery, in dining, and take out.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

This is by far the most quality Chinese food I've ever had delivered! You can taste the quality ingredients and it really makes a difference. The General Tso chicken was so tasty. Not one stringy piece of meat. Just white chunks of chicken. Can't wait to try it again!!

Reviewed 13 January 2018

I have been here a few times and each time the food was great and the service was nice and pleasant. I have had food both from the Chinese menu (some of the best in my 48 years) and the sushi which was also some of the top on my list...fresh and tasty! This place is highly recommended!!

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Not the standard Chinese take out. Food was fresh and made to order and flavorful. No filler to be had.

Been to Robongi? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK