All reviews shore thing through vrbo full size fridge private balcony either direction hear the waves heated pool have stayed here several times tile floors king bed great rate beautiful view of the gulf across the street an older hotel small kitchen coffee maker lounge chairs
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Booked this place for the view, it’s right on the beach which is what I was looking for. It is an older resort but it’s kept clean. During my week stay,there were constantly people working on the place, rather it be repairmen, groundskeeping, or housekeepers. You can tell they try to keep the place nice. They only had one working elevator which was frustrating at times but the stairs were conveniently located.

Parking: there is very little! They do have a lot across the street for overflow which is honestly the best place to park. During our stay a car was hit, probably because the parking is so tight.

Pool: saltwater pool, nice retreat from the beach. They have a bar, a little pricey but a great addition. I believe they do offer some food selection but we never ordered.

Beach: reason enough to stay here. It was never busy and it was so beautiful. There is a man right on the beach offering cabana, chair, umbrella, and equipment rentals! You can check out beach towels from the front desk but be sure to let them know you returned them or they will charge you.

They do have a guest laundry room on the 2nd floor $4/load.

Overall happy with our stay, the view from the balcony couldn’t be beat!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Sales_IslandInn, Director of Sales at Island Inn Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Dear Mabercrombie80,
thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Island Inn Beach Resort and for such a detailed feedback. We are thrilled you enjoyed the spectacular views and found our staff working hard for our guests. We hope for a return visit soon!

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

We booked a studio room here through Airbnb. It came with a king bed and a queen size pull out couch. The room was the size of a large hotel room which was enough space for us since we didn't spend a lot of time in our room. From my understanding the rooms are owned by different people but you can also rent from the Island Inn website. My guess is that each room may offer slightly different ammenidities. The rooms have a small kitchenette. The views are amazing! They also offer a pool, grills on the beach, a volleyball court and a tiki bar. The staff at the tiki bar were friendly. Check in was easy and just like checking into a hotel. The elevators were being updated when we were there so only on was in service but they were being worked on during our stay. Some rooms have reserved parking spaces under the building, other spaces are based on a first come, first serve basis. There is an overflow parking lot directly across the street as well and we were always able to easily find parking.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank courtneyt459
Sales_IslandInn, Director of Sales at Island Inn Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear Courtney,
thank you for choosing the Island Inn Beach Resort powered by Island Resort LLC.
Your feedback is very much appreciated and we are thrilled your stay with us was 5 star worth and hope for a return visit soon!

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

For some reason I've always wanted to stay at this resort. And let me tell you I was not disappointed when we checked in. I have a fare of Claustrophobia so being in between floors is not the best for me. The front desk was kind enough to put us on the 6th floor which is their highest floor. I was not aware that the rooms were individually owned however the room we got room 606 was amazing. I loved that the room had tile floors. My personal opinion is rooms by the beach should not have carpet. The bathroom with slightly outdated. But it was clean and we werent living in the bathroom during our vacation so it really wasn't a big deal. We got a king size oceanfront suite which is what we had requested. You had a full refrigerator and a Mini kitchen along with a sofa bed. I truly cannot have asked for anything more.
So for anyone who is considering saying at this resort, I cannot speak for the other rooms, but I would definitely suggest requesting room 606 if you are getting a king size go front room.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank michelledW4579JI
Sales_IslandInn, Director of Sales at Island Inn Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Dear Michelle D,

We are so glad to hear that we made quite the impression on you during your stay and appreciated all your feedback! We hope to have you back to visit us again real soon.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This trip was absolutely astonishing. I will never be back at Myrtle Beach. This place rocks. From amazing fishing to nice and helpful staff this place has it all I will definitely be back to Island Inn I love it. Thank You Island Inn!!!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Sales_IslandInn, Director of Sales at Island Inn Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear jadenrc,

We are so glad to hear that we made quite the impression on you during your stay! We believe our staff is what sets us apart from the rest! We hope to have you back to visit us again real soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Nice resort that is close to everything. Our room was nicely done and clean. Having the kitchenette and full sized fridge was nice to have on our week plus stay. The best part was beach and the view. The gulf front balcony and being steps from the beach is a must have if you are planning a trip to this area.

Date of stay: June 2018

Dear pr0slacker,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us here at the Island Inn Beach Resort powered by Island Resort LLC. We are thrilled you enjoyed our rooms as well as amenities and of course the stunning beach of Treasure Island. We hope your travels will bring you back again to see us soon. Thank you!