We stayed here for one night and wished we had booked longer. The hotel is in a lovely location, right on the beach. Our room had a view across the beach onto the gulf of mexico. The staff were great, the room was clean, comfortable and nicely furnished, it also had a frifdge and microwave. the air conditioning was a bit noisy though. On our evening there was a jazz band playing in the bar. We didnt eat at the the hotel but the restaurants and menu's looked nice. We recommend this hotel and hope to return some day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bilmar Beach Resort offers a traditional Florida beach get away with an aray of modern amenities. We have a central location on Treasure Island and are close to all the Tampa Bay area attractions. With over 15 million in recent upgrades including our signature restaurant Sloppy Joe's on the Beach we provide the service you desire with the relaxed atmoshpere you deserve. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bilmar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bilmar Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Bilmar Beach Treasure Island
- Bilmar Hotel
- Bilmar Beach Resort Treasure Island