First time we've booked through Expedia. A good experience, no problems at all. We flew into Tampa and drove to the Bilmar, about 25 miles. We had a 3rd floor, gulf front, room. It' was great, nicely done, comfortable bedding, and clean. The window opened for a great, warm breeze and beautiful sunsets. The beach is WIDE there, really beautiful. The pools were big and nice. Live music at the beach side bar every evening. The location, in our opinion was perfect. Away from the crowds, but easy access to lots of shopping, dining, activities, etc. We'll definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bilmar Beach Resort offers a traditional Florida beach get away with an aray of modern amenities. We have a central location on Treasure Island and are close to all the Tampa Bay area attractions. With over 15 million in recent upgrades including our signature restaurant Sloppy Joe's on the Beach we provide the service you desire with the relaxed atmoshpere you deserve. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bilmar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bilmar Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Bilmar Beach Treasure Island
- Bilmar Hotel
- Bilmar Beach Resort Treasure Island