We went to the Bilmar in November of last year & loved the area. The festival is the week before Thanksgiving every year & it is just a blast. The Sand Sculptures are on the beach for about 5 days & are creating their art. It is so much fun to talk to the artists & check out the beautiful beach. The Bilmar Resort is one of the sponsors & has a lot of events that go with the festival. The hotel has a great heated pool & hot tub. We took my 5 year old grandson & he is still talking about it. Will definitely go back again & again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bilmar Beach Resort offers a traditional Florida beach get away with an aray of modern amenities. We have a central location on Treasure Island and are close to all the Tampa Bay area attractions. With over 15 million in recent upgrades including our signature restaurant Sloppy Joe's on the Beach we provide the service you desire with the relaxed atmoshpere you deserve. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bilmar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bilmar Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Bilmar Beach Treasure Island
- Bilmar Hotel
- Bilmar Beach Resort Treasure Island