Staff was very friend and helpful. The service for breakfast was very slow. We found it quicker to go next door to the Thunderbird hotel for breakfast. We found the wireless internet to be hit or miss. The told a few times that had to reboot the system. A rental car or taxi is a must. They advertise a bus service that is supposed to run every 20 minutes however our experience was more like an hour plus on three different days. While a Florida vacation show not include a ton of tv watching it would be nice at bed time. The TVs in the room are small and don't have HD service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bilmar Beach Resort offers a traditional Florida beach get away with an aray of modern amenities. We have a central location on Treasure Island and are close to all the Tampa Bay area attractions. With over 15 million in recent upgrades including our signature restaurant Sloppy Joe's on the Beach we provide the service you desire with the relaxed atmoshpere you deserve. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Bilmar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bilmar Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Bilmar Beach Treasure Island
- Bilmar Hotel
- Bilmar Beach Resort Treasure Island