This was my husband and I's second trip to the Bilmar and I was not impressed. We had only stayed a weekend last time. This was for an entire week. Our room was not ready upon arrival, and every time we checked we were told "10 more minutes". Finally after 2 hours of killing time, it was ready. The room was ok. One plus,the view was fabulous, we were on the 7th floor facing the gulf.
Parking is a nightmare, the parking lot is small and spaces are every which way. Also, on Friday night there was a "valet" who put orange cones in the spaces as soon as a car left. The sign said parking was for Sloppy Joes, ( pay $5 and get a gift card good for $5 at Sloppy Joes)which was attached to the hotel. Oh, and BTW, DON"T eat here. The food was not very good and overpriced. Also, the wait staff was slow and rude. Our next trip to Treasure Island will include a stay someplace else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bilmar Beach Resort offers a traditional Florida beach get away with an aray of modern amenities. We have a central location on Treasure Island and are close to all the Tampa Bay area attractions. With over 15 million in recent upgrades including our signature restaurant Sloppy Joe's on the Beach we provide the service you desire with the relaxed atmoshpere you deserve. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Bilmar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bilmar Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Bilmar Beach Treasure Island
- Bilmar Hotel
- Bilmar Beach Resort Treasure Island