All reviews double doors bottom floor clean pool nice stay office staff pots pans location is great every morning across the street separate bedroom late check night stay ice machine flat screen tv would definitely stay here again love this place grocery store
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

When my husband made a last minute reservation there were not too many options. So he said to us, it is not a 4-5 stars hotel but it's right at the beach. Well, yes we are spoiled, but we needed a few days to relax, so we decided to take a chance. We advised our children what to expect, so for our surprise, we were all happy and relaxed during our stay. The location is GREAT! Many restaurants and shopping (Publix, Walgreens, McDonalds) at just a few steps from the hotel. Now, let's talk about our room and parking. The parking is very limited; right in front of the building by the sidewalk and street. We were a little concern about leaving our vehicle there. The other option was a few parking spaces in a narrow ally between two buildings. To get out, you must backup to the main street, which is kind of dangerous. The hotel is dated so we felt like back in the 60s-70s. It is an small U shape building. There is a nice swimming pool with chairs right in the middle of the building. The area was always clean. Our room was right in the 1st floor with views of the pool in one side, a BBQ and some chairs from the front windows and from the other side windows you can see the city beach parking lot. The space was pretty large for a hotel room. Small galley kitchen includes, toaster, microwave, full refrigerator, sink, stove with oven, coffee maker and utensils. There was a small round dinette with 3 chairs, 2 full side beds, TV, chair, closet and a bathroom. Once again, everything is dated! Bathroom has a lot of mold. The room floor has tiles which was nice. The room is very bright with lots of windows. In conclusion, I was very surprised that my family members were not complaining. Actually, they mentioned that they felt relaxed and that the room even do didn't have some of the "luxury" that they were used to, it was cozy. And the most important thing is that you are about 10 steps from the beach sand. We would recommend the IHotel and might go back soon.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank HAYHA
Reviewed 5 July 2017

From reading prior reviews, I knew that we would be driving up to an older/outdated motel, so we kept an open mind. The outside of the building is indeed outdated, but once we saw the sparkling clean (although small) pool, expansive view of the beautiful beach, and stepped into the clean and fresh-smelling room, it didn't matter what the outside looked like. My pros and cons are as follows:

Pros:
1. Price/Location - you CANNOT beat the price for the location. You can walk to almost anything you could possibly want/need to do on Treasure Island.
2. Staff friendliness/helpfulness - this goes a long way.
3. Rooms - we stayed in an efficiency which was clean and smelled so good (seriously, what kind of air freshener do y'all use? or was it fabric softener?) Has everything we needed...stove, full size fridge, microwave, dishes, pots/pans, utensils, dresser, desk, table/chairs, large closet, 2 double beds, etc)
4. Amenities - the pool was small, but sparkling clean and well-maintained. There is a place to play shuffleboard. There's also a nice gas grill (we didn't use) and tables with chairs and umbrellas for outside dining or relaxing. There is a coin-operated washer and dryer for your convenience. Near that, there is the "sharing shelf" which over the course of our stay we noticed laundry detergent, a variety of sun screen, and shampoo. They have coffee by the pool every morning and an ice machine. The office staff will also loan out beach chairs. The free wi-fi was sufficient for streaming video and music.

Cons:
1. Building structure: we stayed in an upstairs room which meant that we had to get our luggage through two set of double doors (they are not automatic) and then up a set of stairs. If you are traveling with a lot of luggage, ask for a room on the bottom floor.
2. Parking: parking was TIGHT on the weekend. Once the front parking spaces are full you have to park on the side, which takes some creative maneuvering to get in and out of the farther down you park. You also have to back out right into the main street, so be careful!
3. Noise: because the building is u-shaped, everything seems amplified. There were a couple of nights where the pool/quiet hours were not complied with. We didn't complain to the staff, but it was annoying.
4. Beds: my husband and I both started having back pain after 2 nights of sleeping there. We stayed 6 nights in all, so we were pretty miserable for the 8 hour drive home. The beds were clean, but not comfortable at all. This could be because we're spoiled with tempurpedic mattresses at home. The beds are also small. I think they are "full-size" or "double". Smaller than a queen, and my husband is over 6' tall, so he had to sleep diagonal and we had to sleep in seperate beds. Most hotels these days have 2 queens.

At the end of the day, the pros far outweigh the cons, and we will definitely choose this motel for our next Treasure Island adventure. Hopefully the next time I won't get bronchitis and be confined to the room for 4 days of the vacation :)

Room Tip: Top floor for a good view, bottom floor if you have a lot of luggage
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2017

I wasn't excited when we drove up and saw the outside but I was pleasantly surprised when we got in the room, it was very nice! We were in room #16. It had a living area with very nice furniture, flat screen TV and a high top table and chairs for eating. A fairly nice kitchen was also in that room. Then a separate bedroom with a very comfortable king bed and another flat screen TV and bathroom, so 3 rooms in all. The only disappointing thing was the bathroom. I could deal with the old worn out FL bathroom (pink/yellow old caulk) but the shower head was terrible. Really if they would just change that out I could have gone 5 stars. We are used to run down FL bathrooms, so as long as they're clean we're good, but I do like a nice strong shower after a day on the beach and it fell short there. All in all a very nice stay!

Room Tip: We were in room 16 and it was very nice
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2017

iBeach Resort is a nice relaxing place to stay that sits right next to the beach.

My family and I stayed there two nights before our cruise. The employees were friendly. The room was clean. And, the place was pretty quiet. But, in addition to all that, we could walk right out of the hotel pool area and onto the beach.

It was a short but nice stay. If we go back to Treasure Island Beach we will probably go stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

These guys are great! Ibeach is surrounded by food, pharmacy, music, liquor, retail...BEACH ! John's Pass is a 10 minute drive away. The room was clean & totally sufficient for our needs. Albeit small, the kitchenette was just fine for a Publix run & cheap eating. The beds were not worth writing home to Grandma about but they were clean & sleepable. Tempurpedic beds at home will ruin you in this department. The staff were like ants running around nipping & tuck'n restocking & dust'n. The guy at the desk, Michael was awesome! He would periodically hang out & chat sharing, listening, joking...pretty much just being an all around great guy. I'm not even sure it was legal how much free stuff we had access to.. detergent, sunscreen, aloe vera, utincils etc. #sharingtable
The one complaint is it's a horse shoe shaped building with a pool..ie screaming echoes from unattended to kids can drive a non kid family bonkers! No worries tho, Walgreens carries ear plugs on hand in a lil 10 or 15 pack TA DA! Unfortunately every party must come to end. They gave us an uber late check-out. Hooked us up with more information than we needed. Took care of all our requests. Gave us free stuff. Then, didn't push us out the door. Did I mention Michael yet?!?! Yeah, we're coming back! Cya soon Michael CHEEEEP!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple