Beachside Resort Motel(Treasure Island)(Great Value!)
US$ 99
Bilmar Beach Resort(Treasure Island)
US$ 202
US$ 168
Agoda.com
The Bayside Inn & Marina(Treasure Island)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$ 94
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 104/night.

Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 280
US$ 225
Hotels.com
Thunderbird Beach Resort(Treasure Island)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$ 196
Beach House Hotel(Treasure Island)(Great Value!)
US$ 101
US$ 174
Hotels.com
The Bungalows(Treasure Island)(Great Value!)
US$ 178
US$ 147
All reviewsdouble doorsgrocery store and walgreensbottom floorbeen coming here for yearsclean pooloffice staffnice staypots panseach morninglocation is greatacross the streetseparate bedroomlate checkice machineflat screen tvpool areawould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 21 June 2017

I wasn't excited when we drove up and saw the outside but I was pleasantly surprised when we got in the room, it was very nice! We were in room #16. It had a living area with very nice furniture, flat screen TV and a high top table and chairs for eating. A fairly nice kitchen was also in that room. Then a separate bedroom with a very comfortable king bed and another flat screen TV and bathroom, so 3 rooms in all. The only disappointing thing was the bathroom. I could deal with the old worn out FL bathroom (pink/yellow old caulk) but the shower head was terrible. Really if they would just change that out I could have gone 5 stars. We are used to run down FL bathrooms, so as long as they're clean we're good, but I do like a nice strong shower after a day on the beach and it fell short there. All in all a very nice stay!

Room Tip: We were in room 16 and it was very nice
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2017

iBeach Resort is a nice relaxing place to stay that sits right next to the beach.

My family and I stayed there two nights before our cruise. The employees were friendly. The room was clean. And, the place was pretty quiet. But, in addition to all that, we could walk right out of the hotel pool area and onto the beach.

It was a short but nice stay. If we go back to Treasure Island Beach we will probably go stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

These guys are great! Ibeach is surrounded by food, pharmacy, music, liquor, retail...BEACH ! John's Pass is a 10 minute drive away. The room was clean & totally sufficient for our needs. Albeit small, the kitchenette was just fine for a Publix run & cheap eating. The beds were not worth writing home to Grandma about but they were clean & sleepable. Tempurpedic beds at home will ruin you in this department. The staff were like ants running around nipping & tuck'n restocking & dust'n. The guy at the desk, Michael was awesome! He would periodically hang out & chat sharing, listening, joking...pretty much just being an all around great guy. I'm not even sure it was legal how much free stuff we had access to.. detergent, sunscreen, aloe vera, utincils etc. #sharingtable
The one complaint is it's a horse shoe shaped building with a pool..ie screaming echoes from unattended to kids can drive a non kid family bonkers! No worries tho, Walgreens carries ear plugs on hand in a lil 10 or 15 pack TA DA! Unfortunately every party must come to end. They gave us an uber late check-out. Hooked us up with more information than we needed. Took care of all our requests. Gave us free stuff. Then, didn't push us out the door. Did I mention Michael yet?!?! Yeah, we're coming back! Cya soon Michael CHEEEEP!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

We have stayed here 3 time now and it is a great small hotel that is located close to restaurants and shopping and the beach! The staff are amazing! We have met many great people while staying here! Don't come here expecting a 5 star hotel. If that's what you are looking for go on down the road and be ready to spend some major $$. This is a older motel that has a lot of character and charm! The new owners are making upgrades to the property and it just keeps getting better!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

I have been vacationing in Treasure Island my whole life, and it is one of my favorite destinations. The beach is expansive and magnificent! I like to try different hotels and this location was perfect for our big group of varying ages. That's about the nicest thing I can say about this establishment. The rooms were ok but not very clean. The lady Demeris at the desk was rude to many members of our party. There were an excessive amount of rules and regulations for a casual beachside hotel, some stated on a form which requires a signature at check in. Apparently there were even more rules, including a 'no ball playing' in the pool, much to the dismay of our younger travelers. This rule was enforced upon us even when we were the only ones in the pool are and the children were being aptly supervised. Although our group was occupying most of the hotel rooms (there are only 16), and many nights we were the only ones staying there, we were still frequently chastised for being on our balcony 'after hours'. It was a shame because we were just trying to enjoy ourselves at my favorite beachside getaway. I would be willing to give it another try if they loosened up a little and remember that this is predominantly a vacation destination. But only if Demeris was gone.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
BIN W, Manager at iBeach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Just let you know Damaris quit the job, she was gone.