“Best In Treasure Island”

The Pearl Restaurant
Price range: US$ 17 - US$ 36
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Superb food & service with a very ecletic menu.
Reviewed 27 July 2018

Fun and welcoming spot in Treasure Island. The menu has something for everyone. Tuesday night is Sushi night at the bar - Trust me you don't want to miss out! A must weather you live on the island or visiting!

2  Thank Scott M

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

The food at the Pearl Restaurant along with the atmosphere was a 10 for sure on a scale of 1 to 10. The menu could not be beat the Mediterranean flavors we're all delicious.

2  Thank misskittyTI
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Tonight’s dinner at The Pearl was as close to a perfect experience as it gets! I emailed the restaurant about 1:00 requesting a reservation for tonight. Within an hour the chef emailed me back confirming my reservation. We arrived about 15 minutes early for our 7:30 reservation but we were seated immediately. Allison was our server and the only word to describe Allison is awesome! She asked if we had ever visited The Pearl before and since it was our first visit she took the time to explain the menu and the specials in explicit details. I appreciated her attention to detail and that she knew the ingredients in various dishes. We had escargot as a started and Allison brought the House bread and dipping sauce. Both were excellent and so enjoyable. For entrees we both ordered Mixed Grill: a combination of grilled beef and chicken kebabs marinated with fresh mint, Moroccan herbs and garlic, served with couscous, grilled green beans, half a grilled tomato stuffed with a ragu of eggplant, spinach and parmigiana cheese. Delicious perfectly describes the dish. The portions were large and we brought home as much as we ate. For dessert we shared a chocolate mousse marquise....delicious! Thank you Allison, Chef Karim and the entire staff of The Pearl for a wonderful dinner.

3  Thank Harold S
Reviewed 12 July 2018

first night of our vacation they had good reviews so first dinner of our vacation staff was great drinks and appetizers were just as good and then dinner my wife had a steak I had veal cutlets dinner was crazy good even the salads were great they make a home made house dressing that I wish I could have bought . The whole experience from the time u walk was great would like to thank the staff from our waitress to the chef for a great evening

1  Thank brian w
Reviewed 1 July 2018

The fare is a mixture of Moroccan and american. The lamb was delicious and my husband's Red Fish Etouffee was scrumptious.

1  Thank sheridaw2017