“Great food”

Shrimpy's Blues Bistro
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are proud to serve the freshest Gulf Seafood on the market. In addition we only buy wild caught seafood we will NEVER buy any farm raised seafood. Our kitchen is a fusion of The Gulf Coast; from New Orleans to the Tampa Beach Coast and their regional influences. Most of our Ingredients are Fresh from the Gulf and Florida. We don’t have walk-in coolers or big storage areas so we have to go to the market often to guarantee the freshness of our ingredients. In addition we offer 16 craft beers on tap many from the local area and New orleans
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Wasn’t the typical beach overpriced restaurant. This was not my first time there and it won’t be the last. The food is Great. I had the Shrimp n Grits, they were really good . My son had the Nola Shrimp he said they were delicious . My youngest son loves the Alfredo. But the Bisque is his favorite thing he ate there. We had the same server we had a year ago and his service is great! We will be back!!!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Shrimpy's is our go-to place for great food and drinks at a great price. Their Breakfast menu is out of this world. Give the Surfer Benedict a try, you won't believe how good it is. They also have the best Bloody Mary's as well as mimosas made from whatever juice you prefer.

Lunch and dinner menu is extensive and not expensive, however the food is plentiful, fresh and always tastes great. Have never had a bad experience there ever.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Never have I had langostino shrimp...a sweeter gulf large shrimp that tastes like lobster...this was delish!!!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I have taken my wife to this same restaurant every year for her birthday for the past several years because they always do a great job and she absolutely loves it and looks forward to going back.

They are located in a small strip mall as you come into Treasure Island before reaching Gulf Blvd. If you don't know where it is you will miss it. But, it will be your loss.

Not a big place but it is comfortable and the service is always very good. The food is excellent and they always offer many fresh caught dishes. We both love their crab cakes and make sure to always get enough to bring leftovers back with us to savor the next day. They also have great drinks.

If you are looking for a great meal then don't pass this up when you visit Treasure Island. We lived in Tampa and this was the one time a year we drove into tghe beach area for her annual birthday dinner.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Hubby and I were in the area around 3 p.m. He was hungry because he only had his usual massive breakfast. I told him I had read the reviews in TripAdvisor and suggested we go there. Even though he has lived here all of his life he had never heard of it. Good for us. George, the bartender who also was our server, welcomed us with a great smile. I was happy to see that they have a full bar with premium spirits. After a drink, I told him we had never been there before and ask for his recommendation. He recommended the barbecue shrimp Nola which was excellent! My husband had the blackened sea bass which he also enjoyed. Neither one of us could finish our meal so we took boxes to go. Great laid-back find in Treasure Island. As George told us, they have about a thousand great reviews already. The people can't be wrong.