“Wonderful Condo on the Beach!”
Master Bathroom
Sun deck and pool
Grilling/ Picnic Area
Surf Beach Resort
View from the Beach
'Thank You' to all of my guests for the wonderful reviews! This would be impossible without You!
Master Bedroom
Guest Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Wenders12...
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Wonderful Condo on the Beach!”
Reviewed 29 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

This was our first time renting a condo on TripAdvisor and it went perfectly! Ms. Evelyn responded very quickly to all of my questions. The condo was just as pictured and very nice. My 3 year old loved sitting on the balcony and looking at the pool below. We also liked watching the activities on the beach. There was a playground and public parking area next door so it was easy to meet up with our other family members in town for a wedding. We also appreciated the person working at the desk. She let us know to watch out for sting rays and printed out instructions for what to do if stung by one. Just make sure you close the washer tightly to ensure it runs!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
29 Nov 2013
Dear Wenders1211,

Thank You for choosing my condo for Your recent getaway stay at the Surf Beach! Your review is greatly appreciated!

I am so glad You had a wonderful time and were able to enjoy all the amenities the room and the property offers.

Looking forward to Your return!

Evelyn.
GA
Reviewed 3 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A romantic getaway
3 Sep 2013
Hi Brian,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the condo. Loved the pictures, thanks for posting them!

I am so glad you had a wonderful time at the property, as well as got to enjoy Treasure Island. It truly does offer some nice bars/restaurants all available in walking distance.

Thanks again and I hope You are able to return soon!

Norwich (UK)
Reviewed 23 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
23 Aug 2013
Dear Brundballbaz,

Thank You so much for such an amazing review. It was truly my pleasure assisting You.
I am so glad the management was helpful to all your needs. It is always such a pleasure to read positive reviews. It is wonderful to hear you were able to enjoy the condo and relax.
I hope You do come back and visit Us again soon.

Evelyn.
Scotland UK
Reviewed 15 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

15 Aug 2013
Dear Irene and Bobby,

Thank You for choosing my condo for Your recent stay in Treasure Island.
It is wonderful to hear You had an enjoyable time, and the condo provided everything your family needed.

Looking forward to Your return visit.

KY
Reviewed 9 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
9 Aug 2013
Hello Kim,

Thank You for taking the time to type a review about your recent stay in my condo.
I am satisfied to hear you had a great time and enjoyed everything the resort, the room and the area offered.

I am looking forward to your return visit.

Evelyn
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing