“Great tap selection”
Review of Sea Dog Brewing

Sea Dog Brewing
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

They have about 20 beers on tap which is pretty awesome. Family friendly environment. Food is good, portions are fair. Very fair. I have now visited this location twice; once with a friend around late night and another yesterday with my kids. The wings tasted like hot dogs which was weird. Even more weird was the fact that we enjoyed it ‍♀️. All of our entrees were spot on in the yum department. Service was a bit slow but I believe our server was knew. She was friendly and kindly accepted help from the rest of their wait team. Good times, good beer, good vibes. Although a bit pricey, I will be back. Ample off street parking is a huge plus. For a five rating, please get some ciders on tap.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Had dinner with family here. The food was great..the beer was great the service was great...the blueberry beer was awesome (sounds weird i know) ...will probably head back here before we fly back to the uk
..this place is cool. The prices are very reasonable and i can not argue with $4 a craft beer at happy hour

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped at the brewery on a whim just to check it out. The beer was very good, and the bartenders were awesome. Very engaging, helpful and entertaining. We did not plan on having dinner there, but the food was so good we did. We were not disappointed as it was very good! Would recommend and will come back

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

I was looking for a lighter lunch to tide me over until dinner and decided to check out Sea Dog Brewery. Douglas gave us a warm welcome and provided excellent service. I couldn’t decide which of the many interesting beers I wanted, so I opted for the flight. All 4 were excellent. I had some great blackened mahi tacos and my wife had some chicken quesadillas and both were really good. Food was good, beer was even better.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

We stopped here for a quick bite to eat, & were pleasantly surprised by the delicious blueberry stout. As a matter of fact, it was so good, we came back another time for another glass. The food was good, too, & the staff was friendly. If we are back in the area or near another Sea Dog, we’ll stop to see if they have the blueberry stout.