“Yummy ice cream at 6761 W. Indiantown Rd in Jupiter,FL”

Palm Beach Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Tequesta
Cuisines: American
Description: They have a second location in Jupiter, FL
Description: They have a second location in Jupiter, FL
Reviewed 18 October 2017

We finished dinner at Duffy's on Indiantown Rd.and walked to the strip mall in back. We came across this ice cream shop. We ordered a single scoop, (just something to top off dinner). The scoop was HUGE. Way more than we expected. I had Coconut Tortini. I was satisfied from dinner, but could not stop eating the ice cream. My husband felt likewise. This shop is the way to go for a real treat....homemade ice cream all the way!

Reviewed 17 September 2017

This is my favorite spot in the area for ice cream. It's a short drive from Jupiter, but worth the trip! They have many flavors to chose from and my favorites are Heath Bar Crunch or the Salted Caramel. The store has a few tables in it, if you would like to eat in, but I think its fun to walk around and look in the windows of the stores with my cup.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Been coming here for years and it's still good as ever. Tried the raspberry sherbet yesterday and I think I've found my new favorite!!

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

This place has amazing ice cream and huge scoops. All the ice cream is home made, the set up is really adorable.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

If you love ice cream this is the place to go it's all homemade and delicious! This is the best place we found in Palm Beach County and you can even bring your dog and sit outside!