“Lovely surprise ,”

Add it.
Lou's Bar & Grill
Ranked #22 of 54 Restaurants in Tequesta
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice fine dining in a casual atmosphere. Charming old Florida feel. Food was excellent. Nice varied menu. Prices for our entrees selections were approximately $24 each. Beautifully prepared and presented. Nice wait staff. They have a pleasant bar and lounge area. Recommend

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I dined here tonight. The name of this restaurant does not do it justice. Far from what you think when you hear “Bar and Grill”. This place is a quaint,little eclectic restaurant with a little French and a little Carmel CA flair. The decor is light and comfortable. The food was very good. The wait staff was very attentive. Chancellor, our server, was friendly and knew the menu well.

The cauliflower appetizer and salad were fresh and good. My husband had the clams with linguine and said it was excellent. I had the delicious Rigatoni Bolognese. You don’t need hard liquor here. They have a good of selection of wine and beer. There are several specials on the board and the menu has a nice selection of fish and non-fish dishes. Reasonably priced. We will be back to dine at Lou’s Ristorante!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

I never go the first month of a new restaurant opening. I like to give them time to shake out the bugs.
First thing I noticed is a very limited wine by the glass, I understand if you have a full Bar but if you have only beer and wine???
Sat at the bar Bartender could have been more attentative since it wasn't very busy for a Saturday night. Had to look for the special board.(being a little picky).
Had the Garlic board which would have been great if it was served with slices of fresh bread instead of a stale parm crisp. The Buratta and Portabella was good.
For Dinner we had the Clams and Linguini , very good and the Salmon which was a little under cooked but a very nice portion.
After all said and done we felt there was nothing that really made us want to come back. Especially with all of the other choice available.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

Don't let the "Bar & Grill" fool you, this is a very nice restaurant. The menu is varied and very good. I would call the pricing moderate in Tequesta for the quality of the food. A very nice make-over of the Park Ave. Bar-B-Q with comfortable seating both inside and out. A vibrant Bar where you can be served your food if you want. The wait staff was efficient. Most of all the food was fantastic! Currently only open for dinner but soon to be open for Lunch too. Give it a try.

1  Thank hineconsult